Coral Vue Hydros

FS: 3.5" Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mama Mushroom $850. Local 91745,CA.

benjho

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll just come back in 3 weeks with a different username ... illubenxxjho

Lolol nah man. I'm serious about this lol. I even left the shroom room and the coral auction house on facebook, unliked all the reef pages and even unfriended all my reef hobbyist buddies!!! lol

1fishmonger

Lolol nah man. I'm serious about this lol. I even left the shroom room and the coral auction house on facebook, unliked all the reef pages and even unfriended all my reef hobbyist buddies!!! lol

I'll start the over/under at 17 months.

Lol. We'll be waiting. I've been in hobby for 10 years and I tell myself once a year that I'm going to break down. Think longest I left was a month.

He'll just come back in 3 weeks with a different username ... illubenxxjho

benjho is illu, illux, illi, whatever? lol, illu, how many names have you had here?

:rolleyes:

Didn't you QUIT FOR GOOD like 8 months ago or something like that ?

Lol I did say that, but this time is for real deal lol.

benjho is illu, illux, illi, whatever? lol, illu, how many names have you had here?

the NR master of disguise ... sort of

Lol. We'll be waiting. I've been in hobby for 10 years and I tell myself once a year that I'm going to break down. Think longest I left was a month.

Longest I left was for 3-4months but I'm 100% positive this time I'm leaving for good lol.

Longest I left was for 3-4months but I'm 100% positive this time I'm leaving for good lol.

it's kinda like a bad hangover, "I'm done drinking forever!!!", and we all know how that goes.

Mmm. started as hype0ff. then IIX, then illustriosolo, then illu, then illuiix, then benjho ahahha.

Mmm. started as hype0ff. then IIX, then illustriosolo, then illu, then illuiix, then benjho ahahha.

yeah, I rememeber all of those, just wasn't aware this new one was you. I think you have commitment issues, both to tanks and screen names.

I bet CM just luvs getting PM's from you. :lol:

I'm 100% positive this time I'm leaving for good until I start my next tank lol.

Man, I already made a bet with lawnman, saying if I start a new build again within 1.5 yrs, I will paypal gift him $100. And if I don't, but sign back in to request the bet money, he will paypal gift me $20.

I bet CM just luvs getting PM's from you. :lol:

Lolol. With benjho though, it's a new account. The previous names were all under another but only 1 account. I've had that account reset a few times lol.

Man, I already made a bet with lawnman, saying if I start a new build again within 1.5 yrs, I will paypal gift him $100. And if I don't, but sign back in to request the bet money, he will paypal gift me $20.

Sounds like you better save $100 from all of your shroom sales for lawndart

Sounds like you better save $100 from all of your shroom sales for lawndart

Nah man, I only made that bet because I am for certain, leaving for good lol. I thought of that bet idea myself too.

Nah man, I only made that bet because I am for certain, leaving for good lol. I thought of that bet idea myself too.

one thing I dont understand is when you say you're leaving because "I've mastered the hobby" , but then turn around and say you cant keep SPS. lol

Sounds like you still have room to grow to me :D

i'm gonna convince you to stay and then take half of Lawns money :ninja:

one thing I dont understand is when you say you're leaving because "I've mastered the hobby" , but then turn around and say you cant keep SPS. lol

Sounds like you still have room to grow to me :D

i'm gonna convince you to stay and then take half of Lawns money :ninja:

Lolol nah sps don't attract me at all. It's easy to lose pieces, requires dosage and frequent check-ups. I guess this hobby disinterests me because this hobby requires lots of patience and that is something I hate a lot lolol. I have no patience at all and I'm super impatient. It just doesn't match my type A personality(referring Lawnman's ahah, wiki'd that and it's so true about me aha) and it took me 6 years to realize that ahahaha.

Lolol. With benjho though, it's a new account. The previous names were all under another but only 1 account. I've had that account reset a few times lol.

Nah that wasn't the bet. You said if you SIGN IN with in 1.5 years you would Paypal me 100. Then you went on to say you meant a build thread. But to be honest I would be sick of the hobby to if I spent 6-7K on some over hyped mushies ;).

Sounds like you still have room to grow to me :Di'm gonna convince you to stay and then take half of Lawns money :ninja:

Do it :)!

Nah that wasn't the bet. You said if you SIGN IN with in 1.5 years you would Paypal me 100. Then you went on to say you meant a build thread. But to be honest I would be sick of the hobby to if I spent 6-7K on some over hyped mushies ;).

Lolol. At least I got most of my money back. But no I mean starting a new tank which actually means getting back into the hobby.

Woah Illu is the master of disguise. Those shrooms are crazy though. It baffles me that they sell for as much as they do haha. But good for you on selling them!

Archived