inTank Media Baskets

Video of my reef. (Red Sea Max 130)

dpoltsdsu

How old is that Duncan? Thing is huge. I've had mine for ~9 months and it's just now sprouting it's 3rd head, and I feed that thing twice a week.

Yeah,

That is a huge Duncan.

I have had mine for about a year and its about half of the size and my water is perfect.

That Duncan has to be 3 years old.

Thanks, I appreciate it! Me too, videos add a whole other dimension with the movement of the corals and fish

I got that Duncan as a

How old is that Duncan? Thing is huge. I've had mine for ~9 months and it's just now sprouting it's 3rd head, and I feed that thing twice a week.

Yeah,

That is a huge Duncan.

I have had mine for about a year and its about half of the size and my water is perfect.

That Duncan has to be 3 years old.

That Duncan will be two years old this summer. I got it at the end of May in 2013. I'll see if I can find a picture of it when I got it

I found one. It had 3 heads when I got it, the thing just keeps growing. I feed it once every 3 weeks or so.

Lw5kR5U.jpg

Awesome video! Likewise I enjoy watching short videos of peoples tanks. I'll be honest the white identification labels were a bit distracting, but that's coming from someone already familiar with the inhabitants - and I may not be your intended audience...

Also, I'm curious as to why the typical music track for tank vids is piano/flute/ambient trance etc... ? Why did you choose that music? I haven't made a tank video yet but I'm thinking to try one sometime but I'm not sure what, if any, music I would use...

Thanks for sharing. OH! And what video equipment did you use?

Awesome video! Likewise I enjoy watching short videos of peoples tanks. I'll be honest the white identification labels were a bit distracting, but that's coming from someone already familiar with the inhabitants - and I may not be your intended audience...

Also, I'm curious as to why the typical music track for tank vids is piano/flute/ambient trance etc... ? Why did you choose that music? I haven't made a tank video yet but I'm thinking to try one sometime but I'm not sure what, if any, music I would use...

Thanks for sharing. OH! And what video equipment did you use?

Thanks, The tank relaxes me so I figured I would use a relaxing ambient/piano song to try and convey that mood. I used a Glaxy s5 for the video, so nothing too fancy.

Archived