Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Pilg0re's 11.4G SPS Garden

Pilg0re

So I have my light set up but no time to take nice pictures of it (which it really really deserves). Unfortunately I'm going out of town for the rest of the week and won't have nice pictures until I get back.

The good news though is that through a contest by TB Aquatics I've won a piece of equipment and the only caveat being that I have to do a review of it with their logo attached. I'm under no pressure at all to give a positive review just my honest opinion.

Can you guess what it is??
wGw02AEl.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The APEX ?! ( I think that's what the right controller is lol )

You're right! This thing in incredible so far.

I've always wanted one,but it's just so damn exspensive !!

I get that, it's really cool to be able to check up on my tank from anywhere though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Been awhile because work has been crazy so this is a catch up post!

What could be in here?
bc8atkol.jpg

Nicely braided cables
ZXNVwr4l.jpg

Out of the box with the bluefish controller!
aWKWwtol.jpg

Was so excited when this arrived! Thanks TBaquatics!
JjfD32Sl.jpg

FTS. Still working on lighting ratios but if you like the crispness of a MH fixture yet still totally able to adjust colors this light is great. The Lime LEDs seriously make a difference. The torch which is still PO'ed after the move (the gf said out of everything she really didn't want to see it go so I obliged for now). I hate showing white rocks with tiny little frags but here it is. Slowly but surely the rock is coloring up and the frags look better every day.
0KgsGjWl.jpg

Archived