Pod Your Reef

Spike's corals

Weasel Baron

Weasel Baron

found this website and couldnt find much in terms of reviews, but it looked promising. They're based in Georgia, so if you live in the south (especially within a 15hr radius of georgia) the shipping is really reasonable. As expected with most places, any order over $210 is free shipping. I put in an order for 10 frags, all WYSIWYG mixed Zs/Ps and easy SPS, and it came out to $226 shipped

order was:

Lord of the Rings

Sunny D's

Utter Chaos

Chong Bongs

Mystic Sunset Montipora

Rastas

Sorcerer's Stone

Rainbow Montipora

Montipora Spongodes

Meteor Shower Chyphastra

here are some of the pics of the frags from spikescorals. They looked great and were taken under "normal" (not full actinic) lighting and dont seem to have any excessive saturation editing. Im excited to see how they arrive, and will do a write up on everything when they get here

9a2x6uZ.jpg

jfuX7yC.jpg

N6n5S3r.jpg

Nw5xZSN.jpg

TGtivS8.jpg

I ordered from them before. Everything was great for me. Mostly all the Zs/Ps I got had more heads than what I ordered. Let us know how it goes for you

Weasel Baron

Corals got here earlier today. Two thumbs way way up for spikescoral.

list, with two freebies!

w9inexO.jpg

everything was separated into bags of 3, and the heater was still warm when it arrived (even though miami fedex was late!)

JwfGbWa.jpg

the packing was good enough to even see open poylps in the bag

Gk0lRAU.jpg

and open SPS even!

gS6wvqz.jpg

they're currently sitting in low light in my tank, but check my tank page to see them all as they grow

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/353628-wbs-50-rimless-rescaped/#entry4878429

W3Xzlt3.jpg

Finally, and potentially the best part if people are worried about shipping coral; Spike's offers a 14 day alive guarantee on all livestock, including coral! Assuming they all dont melt on the 15th day, this vendor has definitely got my attention.

Archived