Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Upgradeble to Storm Controller After Production?

uwdanno

Hi Nanobox fans/Dave - I am getting one of these beautys for xmas from my wife.

Question I have is... How hard is it to self install the Storm Controller. IE - If she gets me the light and somebody else gets the controller, would "basic" wiring knowledge be able to install the controller?? Or is it a bad idea to order seperate?

Thanks in advance

Also debating...

University of Wisconsin colors (Red/White)

Minnesota Wild colors (Red/Green)

Murdered Out (Flat Black All Around)

jedimasterben

Question I have is... How hard is it to self install the Storm Controller. IE - If she gets me the light and somebody else gets the controller, would "basic" wiring knowledge be able to install the controller?? Or is it a bad idea to order seperate?

It's pretty simple, terminals on the LDD board go into pins on the controller, etc. Dave makes the cables custom so that it's pretty idiotproof connecting to the Storm, just gotta make sure you connect it to the correct terminals on the LDD board.

IMHO, just get it with the controller, it will be less total money on top of being easier if you're already unsure.

Hi Nanobox fans/Dave - I am getting one of these beautys for xmas from my wife.

Thanks in advance

Also debating...

University of Wisconsin colors (Red/White)

Minnesota Wild colors (Red/Green)

Murdered Out (Flat Black All Around)

You save a lot doing it up front. Other wise you spend ~$110.

-Dave

You save a lot doing it up front. Other wise you spend ~$110.

-Dave

Whoa. Big savings upfront. Thanks for the quick replys. With the storm controller it is!

jedimasterben

Is the ECO available via the nanobox website or only through PM?? I can't see how to orde it!!

Send Dave an email. He's been working on the new website forever, but it should be here soon :)

Archived