Top Shelf Aquatics

Win Your Dream Tank....... Part Deaux

basser1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I donated a few days ago and didn't get my raffle ticket in the email ....

It's okay though. It's awesome to support a good cause in the end.

Shoot him an e-mail with your info.

I'm sure he will respond....

Shoot him an e-mail with your info.

I'm sure he will respond....

Same happened to me, donated but no raffle ticket numbers. When you say "shoot him an email" who is him?

• 2 weeks later...

Who won?

I'd say there's 2 possibilities...

It's someone here but they had a heart attack and are no longer with us to claim it.

Or

It's not someone here.

Hopefully it was someone here though, that would be awesome.

I'd say there's 2 possibilities...

It's someone here but they had a heart attack and are no longer with us to claim it.

Or

It's not someone here.

Hopefully it was someone here though, that would be awesome.

I sent them an e-mail and I got a reply from them today.

All it said was the winner is Martin S.

Any member here with the name Martin S.????

No?? O.K. how about Hugh Jass??? :unsure:

J/K.....

• 7 months later...

UPDATE TODAY July 31, 2015

Hey Gang, Well it looks like Reef Saavy is at it again with a fantastic raffle for St. Judes. I received an e-mail from them today with information about it.

Last year they gave away a custom made tank with all equipment included, shipped to your door, anywhere in the U.S. free of charge!

This year it's even better! They are giving away, not one, but 2 dream tanks!! And the companies that are donating equipment looks like a "Whos-Who" in the Reefing community. You will even get livestock in the form of coral!

Here's a copy of the e-mai with all of the info included:

Dear Awesome Reefer,

As you probably know, last year Reef Savvy held a fundraiser to benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital, and enlisted the help of our industry's top vendors to piece together the best and most complete reef aquarium giveaway our industry had ever seen. It was a huge success, and in just a few weeks we raised $38,466.00!

This year we plan to blow that out of the water, but we're not just talking the talk: we're walking the walk to end childhood cancer. The tank will be BIGGER, BETTER, and FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE with all the upgrade options we offer: Ultra Clear Low Iron Glass, Ghost Overflow, Phantom Bottom, Armored Seams, and Blacked-Out Back.

But we're not stopping there. The #2015DreamTankGiveaway will have multiple winners: we're donating TWO TANKS, a Reef Savvy Ghost Overflow, and several other items . And yes, we're crating these tanks, and shipping them to your door for FREE!

Over 20 companies have come together in support of this great cause and have donated their flagship items in an effort to make this the best and most cohesive Dream Tank Giveaway ever. This is undoubtedly one of the most comprehensive charitable fundraisers ever created by our industry. But this is just the beginning, as the list of items will continue to grow with more incredible reefing goodies than you'll know what to do with!

Here's the link to the complete flyer with more details.

https://www.smore.com/mcvre

For every $10 you donate, you'll be given a raffle number e-mailed to you once your donation has been verified. Here's more info:

The tank will be crated and shipped to your door anywhere in the contiguous United States FREE of charge. For every $10.00 you donate to the St. Jude Team Reef Savvy Page you will be emailed 1 ticket number. Tickets will be only assigned in the form of donations to this page, we do NOT accept cash. Once you donate, and we receive the confirmation email, we will assign you a ticket number and email it to you. We will pull the lucky ticket the evening before the walk, on Friday, September 25, 2015.

Thank you,

Felix Bordon
http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&PROXY_TYPE=20&PROXY_ID=2262257&df_id=3000&3000.donation=form1&FR_ID=40427&s_locale=en_US&et=30WuQpFYmNwHYR3VVSbxyA&s_tafId=292953

Disclaimer: I am not associated or affiliated with this raffle. Wouldn't it be cool if someone on Nano-Reef won??

It is for a good cause so Good Luck!

• 1 month later...

I donated Wednesday morning. Fingers crossed that someone from here wins. I also go the confirmation # and Receipt from St. Judes that says in support of Felix, also I see my name on donation list. I hope I get the tickets soon. I checked my junk box and still nothing. How long did it take people to get there ticket numbers?

Hope not. I did get the confirmation and donation receipt from St. Judes. Probably just takes a few extra days to hear from Reef Savvy. Fingers crossed.

It's legit. Today's Coral Magazine e-issue had a link to the raffle.

Yup, this is legit. Someone on R2R won the grand prize last year.

Most people say it takes about a week to get your raffle ticket numbers after you make your donation. I just made my donation earlier this week and haven't seen anything yet.

I just donated. I got my email in support of Felix and under my amount was a bunch of numbers. Are those the ticket numbers? Maybe that was the confirmation number. It didn't say anything about the raffle.

Archived