Cultivated Reef

SOLD

evanski

Hey all,

I bought this with the intention of using on my IM 16...I do have the new version of the tank, but everyone including the vendor that using the MP-10 on the tank is begging for trouble.

The pump literally never left the box, has never even been near salt water.

Asking $200 plus shipping.

PM if interested.

Hey all,

I bought this with the intention of using on my IM 16...I do have the new version of the tank, but everyone including the vendor that using the MP-10 on the tank is begging for trouble.

Why is that??? :o

Why is that??? :o

I'm confused here as well.

Edit: Thinking about it, if you have an IM 16 I would be selling that rather than the MP10. If the IM is going to crack its going to do it no matter if the MP10 is installed or not.

Maybe it's related to the idea of wave action weakening the glass.

Don't know anything about that tank, but man, if that's the case, that would be a real deal breaker for me

Innovative Marine was at one point in time blaming MP-10's for the cracking of their tanks, something to do with the vibrations.

Haha, typical IM...a bitter pill for all those with cracked tanks not using a Vortech.

Anyway, for the OP, good luck with the sale. Good price for a great pump.

If you guys want to continue crapping up a thread with unhelpful comments, my IM build thread is in my sig.

Trying to hawk my wares here!

Sorry for crapping up your thread At least you're friendly about it, you always have that going for you. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your sale.

Sorry for crapping up your thread At least you're friendly about it, you always have that going for you. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your sale.

Thx Begow...was (mostly) kidding. :P

I don't mind, the IM issues has been a toughie for a lot of the reefers here. I have a second gen IM 16, and the thing is build like a brick shit house. I am fairly certain the MP-10 would be fine, but why bother? I have dual spin streams and an upgraded pump. Going for mostly LPS look, so flow won't be lacking.

BTW LOVE the Pom Pom GIF!

Thx Begow...was (mostly) kidding. :P

I don't mind, the IM issues has been a toughie for a lot of the reefers here. I have a second gen IM 16, and the thing is build like a brick shit house. I am fairly certain the MP-10 would be fine, but why bother? I have dual spin streams and an upgraded pump. Going for mostly LPS look, so flow won't be lacking.

BTW LOVE the Pom Pom GIF!

I wish my tank didn't lack flow :P I have an upgrade MJ1200, with dual spinstreams and a Jebao WP10. Still have issues with red slime, that's after cutting my feeding in half, cutting my lighting down to 8 hours a day, and siphoning it all out, and using Slime Remover. I'm stumped. :P

Guys, I am happy with the playful banter, but please no asshat lowball offers, OK? This is $235 EVERYWHERE on the internet, plus tax and shipping.

$200 plus shipping is not unreasonable. If you want to make an offer, please do so, but not 50% off, ok?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived