Pod Your Reef

Bad Fish Reef Systems

BaristaBob

So, I ordered a skimmer box from them for an AC50 because the one from pico doesn't fit in my picotope. After I ordered it, I got a confirmation from paypal and from the website(auto confirmation). Well, it hasn't shipped yet and they didn't respond to my emails. I did a little research and it seems like this guy doesn't respond to emails and it takes him a long time to get things shipped out. I also read that he is having personal troubles and goes on extended leaves. Is he still in business or should I file a claim with paypal?

You should file a claim with paypal and buy one from PicO Aquariums. Bad Fish hasn't been around for quite some time. I don't know why supposedly it has to do with family health issues, but I don't know. Tamberav knows him I think? I may be incorrect. I'd try and get your money back, though.

Here's his message:

Bob,

Sorry for the problem. Your order was marked as completed. The AC50 box is boxed and going out today via USPS Priority Mail and should be to you on Saturday. Again I am sorry for the mix up on my end. Here is the tracking#

Take care,

Tim

Archived