Cultivated Reef

Clownfish! 16g Tall

k4ndyk1ng

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:'( Colin jumped! I don't know how long he was out of the water but he fell a good 4ft and his head was damp, his fins were dry and stuck to his body. I put him in the tank resting on my fingers, he lay there panting heavily for about 4 minutes, then weakly swam to the bottom of my tank. Where he lay and panted. He is swimming around a little better now but the starfish almost caught him between a rock, but Colin is a fighter so swam away. He is in the tank and looks normal just swimming with less tail movement and panting a little bit. I hope I caught him in time, he was out the water for over 6 minutes.

I hope he survives and good luck to Colin.

Colin is still alive! His front fins rotted so they were about 2mm stubs coming out his body. He only came out to eat and wasn't the normal piggy he was. But his fins have slowly grown back and so has his confidence :) fins are still a bit short but are growing

I got clownfish, need to name them, I will get some photos later today of them. Colin didn't like them at first but now they are all buds and sleep very close.

Hopefully it grows to be big, it has a big tank to fill :P

For the 60 I will get a second one about 6 months in

Woah! Poor Colin had quite an adventure! Glad he's doing well!

He has fully recovered now, his fins fully rotted to the body, but now they are back to how they used to :)

Yay, is it a percula?

Man that fish grows fins fast.

I don't know how to tell if it is percular but it is tank bread and cheap. I know Colin was eating well so they grew back in no time, he also didn't get bullied by any other fish.

He is truly a Nemo with his stubby fins

The nemo didn't have the stubby fins but yeah lol. Special fin

• 2 weeks later...

Ah man, I caved and read this, sorry your fish jumped! Seems both of us had some bad luck recently eh? glad he's okay, though! We need pics

Moar FTS!

Oh ok, any pics? Man he is going to be the president of the big tank :P

Sorry for no photos, check the 60g thread hint hint.

Ah man, I caved and read this, sorry your fish jumped! Seems both of us had some bad luck recently eh? glad he's okay, though! We need pics

He's fine now and is a greedy piggy look at the 60g I'm about to upload some pics :)

Archived