Coral Vue Hydros

Red Bush/Titan Macro Algae for sale!

CCDillon

Hey everyone, I finally pulled all the red bush macro from my display and need to sell it. I have a 5 gallon bucket with (what feels to be) a couple pounds of it ready to sell off.

I will be charging $16.00 for a handful.. or how ever much I can fit into the bags I currently have. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail and is included in the price above. You will more than likely get pods, stomatellas, and possibly some zoas and palys attached to it, but I cannot guarentee their safety without one-day shipping. It will come free floating so all you need to do it glue it to rubble or wedge it into a crevice and it will start growing.

Here are some pictures of it:

post-79255-0-37364200-1411686052_thumb.jpg

post-79255-0-41448500-1411686064_thumb.jpg

post-79255-0-06325600-1411686081_thumb.jpg

Care is very easy, it can thrive in low or high light and prefers good water flow but I have seen it flourish in low flow as well.

In high light, it will grow into a compact "bush" form and gain a dark red color. In low light it will branch out more and gain a lighter red color. Both forms look equally good IMO.

I had all of this in my 14.3G with nothing else but live rock in the way of filtration, and I never had algae issues so it seems it does the job of cleansing your water well. It is slightly calcerous so many things do not eat it, I never had a snail touch it and pods love to live in it.

Here are pictures I pulled from the internet since mine aren't the best:

post-79255-0-94307200-1411686092_thumb.jpg

post-79255-0-47329000-1411686104_thumb.jpg

Payments will be through paypal, and I will PM you the address to send the money too if you want to buy. I will beging shipping Monday so it won't be stuck in the postal office throughout the weekend.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words everyone, glad that you are all satisfied. The last bit shipped out today but I have more in my tank growing out.

I'll be selling more of this and different macro in the near future.

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

Hello friends, I have enough for one package. Whoever PMs me will get it. I can send out anytime tmrw if it's before 11AM.

Check OP for pricing and algae details.

Thanks.

Archived