Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New in Lighting: Controllers, Fixtures & Bulbs

Marine Depot

Trying to get more info on the prime. Sounds like it's gonna work awesome on my new fusion 10. But I still have a AI nano and I kinda want a hydra 26 on the 10. Too much light though?

Trying to get more info on the prime. Sounds like it's gonna work awesome on my new fusion 10. But I still have a AI nano and I kinda want a hydra 26 on the 10. Too much light though?

The TwentySix offers the performance of a much larger fixture in a small package. So while it is powerful, you could certainly dial it back to a level that is appropriate for your 10-gallon. A benefit of going with a full-featured controllable fixture like the TwentySix is you could use it on a bigger tank later should you ever decide to upgrade. Most of us eventually do... ;)

The TwentySix offers the performance of a much larger fixture in a small package. So while it is powerful, you could certainly dial it back to a level that is appropriate for your 10-gallon. A benefit of going with a full-featured controllable fixture like the TwentySix is you could use it on a bigger tank later should you ever decide to upgrade. Most of us eventually do... ;)

Oh, I know about dialing down, got 2 52's over the fusion 30L :)

Oh, I know about dialing down, got 2 52's over the fusion 30L :)

I've probably asked before, but can I see a photo? lol Working on a nano build myself and I love seeing the tankspiration here.

My intank baskets are on the way. Then some tropic Eden reef flakes, water, and wait for cycle.

For this tank: pls50 elite skimmer, cobalt neotherm heater, IM desktop reactor for bio pellets, IM mid size reactor for carbon/GFO, jbj 1/10 chiller, and MD RKL ph probe combo, sicce 1.5 and an 1.0 silent pump with IM spin streams, Tunze 3155 osmolator, 2 mp10s, and of course the AI director.

Still working on my 50g cadlights cube for the seahorses, starting a fusion 10, and I have a planted fluval spec 3 with a nanobox flare.

Thanks bro, I caught the bug pretty bad, after my wife got me a jellyfish tank. I learned a lot about saltwater after that, because it was a horrible experience. I am now collecting equipment to convert that into a full kreisel, which can actually sustain and hopefully keep jellies thriving. Then I went to a fluval spec V, and I just kept getting more and more as I discovered corals, different fish, new tech, etc.

Here's the list of projects of what I have and what I want:

Have:

Cadlights 50g for seahorses and gorgs (seahorses are now in a 15g column, I've had them for 18 months.)

IM fusion 30L, SPS dominated tank

IM fusion 10, Zoa garden, maybe a little LPS

Jellyfishart 5g, got a nextreef sump for it. working on how to drill it with some custom acrylic attachments.

Fluval spec 3, trying the planted thing (not easy)

My quarantine system is made up of 2 Fluval spec V, one for prazipro and one for cupramine. Also have a 37g tall for seahorse hospital/quarantine. And a 10g for anything else.

My water change station has a total volumne of 125g.

Now for my future plans:

600g shark/ray tank

125g mixed reef tank.

Wish me luck... Hope the wifey doesn't kill me.

Thanks bro, I caught the bug pretty bad, after my wife got me a jellyfish tank. I learned a lot about saltwater after that, because it was a horrible experience. I am now collecting equipment to convert that into a full kreisel, which can actually sustain and hopefully keep jellies thriving. Then I went to a fluval spec V, and I just kept getting more and more as I discovered corals, different fish, new tech, etc.

Here's the list of projects of what I have and what I want:

Have:

Cadlights 50g for seahorses and gorgs (seahorses are now in a 15g column, I've had them for 18 months.)

IM fusion 30L, SPS dominated tank

IM fusion 10, Zoa garden, maybe a little LPS

Jellyfishart 5g, got a nextreef sump for it. working on how to drill it with some custom acrylic attachments.

Fluval spec 3, trying the planted thing (not easy)

My quarantine system is made up of 2 Fluval spec V, one for prazipro and one for cupramine. Also have a 37g tall for seahorse hospital/quarantine. And a 10g for anything else.

My water change station has a total volumne of 125g.

Now for my future plans:

600g shark/ray tank

125g mixed reef tank.

Wish me luck... Hope the wifey doesn't kill me.

Let me remove my professional cap here for a second and just say, "DAMN!"

Teach me your ways of persuasion, o wise one, so that I may use them to convince my wife to allow me to get all those wonderful toys!

Archived