SaltCritters.com

Unique Corals BIG THUMBS UP!

Mr. Microscope

Mr. Microscope how is your UC rainbow Millie doing? Mine browned out completely, although in the last week the polyps began to return to their former green color. I'd be interested to know what conditions your keeping yours in so maybe I can get my frag colored up again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Microscope

I don't have a UC milli. Sorry. Though, my palmer's blue is doing very well: high flow, high light, low nutrients, frequent feeding and amino acids.

• 2 weeks later...

New stuff from Unique Corals. Packed like Fort Knox yet again. 4th order now. Light Purple Symphyllia and "Beautiful" Blastomussa. Second photo doesn't do it justice.

143af3d5-bfb5-4c98-89be-4cc37d4c5263_zps

f50a5cba-8962-4beb-8f4c-043528d6eb56_zps

• 3 months later...

Recently did an order from Unique Corals for some fish and inverts. It was 7 degrees outside here but everything was packed well with two heat packs. The water inside was in the 70's. I had to sign for the package.

I ordered:

8 hermits

15 trochus

2 mexican turbos

1 blenny

1 clownfish

The only death was 1 trochus and they had packed 5 extra anyways. The fish were extremely healthy, active, and were eating the very next day.

They come with a 2 week guarantee and I noticed their frags come with a 30 day guarantee (wow!).

Mr. Microscope

My vermiculata (UC Super Blue) continues to do well. It's encrusting well and looks like it's going to shoot out a branch or two soon. Color is a baby-blue to green. Going to move it into higher light soon to hopefully get a more intense blue.

Archived