Coral Vue Hydros

Not a Nano: CAD Lights Artisan II Now Available @ MD

Marine Depot

• 2 months later...
Marine Depot

Quick question. Ordered the CD 45 and am aware that it drop ships. Will the order on your site be updated for when it is shipped?

The truth is... it varies. Sometimes they provide us tracking number and sometimes not. Let us know in 3-5 business days if you don't get updates and we'll get it for you, no problemo!

Is there anyway to order a tank only with overflow? Meaning, no plumbing, sump, stand, skimmer, etc?? I see on MD where it can be ordered without a skimmer, but I'd be interested in the tank only.

Is there anyway to order a tank only with overflow? Meaning, no plumbing, sump, stand, skimmer, etc?? I see on MD where it can be ordered without a skimmer, but I'd be interested in the tank only.

I reached out to Eddie at CAD Lights this morning to check. I will follow up! ;)

From CAD Lights:

"Thanks for the question. We currently don't sell the Artisan tanks separately on their own and are only sold as full packages."

Archived