inTank Media Baskets

nano-cali's Nuvo Fusion 20

nano-cali

How about if its 10 feet from your couch and tv room?

I have it 8ft from my bed and its become white noise already. The loudest part of the day my tank may hit 50db but the chopping noise is obvious at times.

The micro bubbles will subside with time. Mine cleared up after about 3 days. The pump rattles and is too loud if you plan on putting it in a bedroom. Wish I could put a silencer on it. On the Laius side, it removes waste pretty well which is what a skimmer is supposed to do.

I've ran mine for now 10 days and am still getting a good amount of micro bubbles and hardly any skim :/

Hi been following your build and also looking at getting the fusion 20 gl. I was thinking of the Tunze 9001 but I am not sure if it fits the back of the Fusion 20gl, what do you think ? Will it fit ? I have not got my tank yey but working on my shopping list. If anyone can give me an idea if it fits or not. That would be great, Thanks for posting your build.

Flo

Hi been following your build and also looking at getting the fusion 20 gl. I was thinking of the Tunze 9001 but I am not sure if it fits the back of the Fusion 20gl, what do you think ? Will it fit ? I have not got my tank yey but working on my shopping list. If anyone can give me an idea if it fits or not. That would be great, Thanks for posting your build.

Flo

Tunze 9001 doesn't fit, AFAIK

What would be the best light intensity to run my light at? Its running at about 50% except for red and green i have them lower light is 14" above water line. I have a mushroom and its doing good, and do i have to acclimate the new corals i add to the light? Am getting a rasta zoa polyp and hybrid hammer head both for $25 is that good?

Yeah that's pretty good on prices , I'd acclimate them just turn your light down a bit and then slowly turnit up maybe 10% every week- 2weeks. Well depends actually what light

You can program how many days you want the acclimate function to run. Then just run it each time you buy coralz. No really sure it's a MUST, but if I had it , I would use it .

You can program how many days you want the acclimate function to run. Then just run it each time you buy coralz. No really sure it's a MUST, but if I had it , I would use it .

Yeah true better safe, what would be a good way to run it?

For the corals you are getting maybe drop to 35-40% for a day or two, Nothing crazy. It's probably not even needed if they come from an LED tank already. SPS is where I would worry.

For the corals you are getting maybe drop to 35-40% for a day or two, Nothing crazy. It's probably not even needed if they come from an LED tank already. SPS is where I would worry.

Alright i know the tank is a 200 gal with t5 ati bulbs. What would i need to do with sps just to know ahead of time.

Alright i dropped the intensity by 50% for 3 days anyways heres a close up of what i got for $25.

29wrr5.jpg

Hammer tips look alot more purple in person.

21ne3bd.jpg

2ps2khv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like the setup.

Where did you get the stand and can you take pics of the inside?

Looking to get a 20 gallon myself but I don't like the stand it comes with.

• 4 weeks later...

i think if the tunze 9001 fits in my nuvo 16 gal it would fit in the 20 gallon fusion. you just need to do a little modification. find a smaller magnet and attach it to the side of the skimmer and then attach it to the back wall. this is what i did with my nuvo 16 gallon and it fits fine.

Archived