ReefCleaners.org

Fluke Tabs - yes - this again

BlueThumb

So I found a place I can buy Fluke Tabs but I'm curious if anyone has had good results in treating GSP and Xenia in a nano-tank? How bad is the die off of GSP and Xenia? Any bad effects on SPS or LPS?

And, instead of me importing from Asia, does anyone have any they'd like to sell me? How many do I need for a 28 gallon tank? I figure I only need a few and buying 100 tabs at a time seems a bit overkill to me.

Back story:

Been killing-back Xenia and GSP with my own Kalk Paste recipe (killer snot), and though it works well, I just don't have the time to keep on it. For example, I traveled for a week for work and pleasure with the family and came back to GSP-mania. The damn stuff grew like back like it was saying "King Kong ain't got nothing on me!". Enough is enough....

Thanks for reading -

Nothing...? Am I going to have to go to RC? Perhaps take the plunge using info from back in the mid-2000s when you could get this stuff off the shelf.

Nothing...? Am I going to have to go to RC? Perhaps take the plunge using info from back in the mid-2000s when you could get this stuff off the shelf.

Sorry, I have never used them but have heard they do indeed kill certain corals, xenia, blue cloves, not sure about GSP.

I can't even grow Xenia, I wish I could.

High temps will also melt xenia while other corals do just fine :)

Archived