Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Best place to buy Zoanthids?

Dr.Brain Coral

Dr.Brain Coral

I would like a zoa garden in my planned 10 gallon reef. I would like blue hornets, fruit loops, watermelons, radioactive dragon eyes etc. but what is you favorite place to buy zoanthids. I am thinking coral garden aquaculture but do you have any other suggestions?

Coral Gardens has a real nice selection and you get plenty of polyps for your money. Best thing to do is send them a PM and ask what they have. Glenn usually has a wide selection! I have also bought from Planet Zoa before little pricey but nice stuff.

Dr.Brain Coral

Okay I like planet zoas frag collection better but coral garden aquaculture has good prices on colonies. I think I will order from planet zoa first and later on order a bunch of lps from CGA.

Also check out Legendary Corals, another sponsor of the forum. I've made zoa purchases twice from Darwin and have been extremely pleased with his customer service.

I've also purchased from Lawnman here on the forums. I was also super pleased with his shipment.

Here is a combo of zoas in my frag rack from Legendary and Lawnman:

Zoas_zps988f4b85.jpg

I think you will get a better deal from reefers on forums. Who knows, they just might give you a complete starter for ultra low.

has any one ordered from planet zoa?
Yes I have ordered from about every online seller you could name. Travis has great service and nice stuff but you will PAY for that. You can find the same stuff from other sponsors and other members a lot cheaper.
CatfishSoupFTW

fragbox.ca is a canadian store, but in toronto so not too far from NYC. The images they have on their website isnt everything they have. BUT they probably will have everything you ask for , and for good prices. give them whirl. its my go to zoa place any day over the 5 stores i normally go to.

CatfishSoupFTW

ah. well then even better!!! lol im a fan of the store. There is also canada corals

http://www.canadacorals.com/

their zoa collection isnt massive, but their overall collection is nice, including other lps and sps.

http://fragbox.ca/

and thats the fragbox one. If you ever come down, fragbox , the fella running it is very nice. flat rates on coral if cash, and sometimes youll get freebeeeeees.

Canada corals is new, but their store is very well built, and their staffing is great. expect taxes there cash or credit. Not sure on shipping rates though to buffalo.

Archived