inTank Media Baskets

GREAT DEALS on CLEARANCE PAR bulbs!

CoralCompulsion

CoralCompulsion
We have some great deals on some clearance bulbs,
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!
We have a limited supply of our most popular bulb, the 24w PAR38 LED 20k Full Spectrum.
These bulbs are gently used returns that have no more than 3 months of use max. They have all been fully tested and guaranteed to work, and all come with the remaining 2 years 9 months warranty.
Best of all, we are clearing these out at an unheard of $69.97 each!!!
Limited quantities available.
par38full20k_zps024d226a.jpg
In addition to our 24w 20k PAR38s, we are also running special CLEARANCE pricing on remaining supplies of our 40w PAR38 bulbs. Watch for a new updated version later on this week! But there are only a few of these first generation models remaining, so if you want to pick them up at a great price, get them while you can!
par38blu22k_zps00f58b4f.jpg
Get any of them right now at www.coralcompulsion.com

What bulb/wattage would you recommend for a 6"-10" depth tank? Volume is around 4 gallons, I'm in the midst of choosing a new tank.

CoralCompulsion

What bulb/wattage would you recommend for a 6"-10" depth tank? Volume is around 4 gallons, I'm in the midst of choosing a new tank.

The shallow depth would not be as much of a concern as the width. With such a shallow depth, you really want to focus on being able to get a fairly even spread of light across the whole tank. What are the other dimensions of the tank?

Reefergirl82

I just setup a frag tank a few weeks ago, it measures 17 x 17 x 6.

I have a par38 bulb over it but am not every satisfied with the coverage. Does the diable refurbished bulb have enough spread?

CoralCompulsion

I just setup a frag tank a few weeks ago, it measures 17 x 17 x 6.

I have a par38 bulb over it but am not every satisfied with the coverage. Does the diable refurbished bulb have enough spread?

With the standard 90 degree optics that come with it, you will get about 18"x18" of spread. You could also upgrade to the 120 degree optics, and with the tank being so shallow, it will expand your spread to about 24" x 24" and even out your spread of light which would probably work better for you. Standard 90 degree optics will probably work, but you might be happier upgrading to 120 degree.

18x9x7 roughly, ADA 45F. Also looking at an IM Nuvo 4 or a 10" cube. Just those two footprints basically.

One of the 24w bulbs should work well over any of those tanks.

• 4 weeks later...
bolts.mania

I have a 30g long tank (36" x 12" x 14") and I was wondering if 3 of the 18k bulbs would provide enough lighting for anemones and lps?

CoralCompulsion

I have a 30g long tank (36" x 12" x 14") and I was wondering if 3 of the 18k bulbs would provide enough lighting for anemones and lps?

If you went with 90 degree optics on the 3 bulbs, that should be sufficient for anemones and lps. Depending on how you plan to mount the bulbs, if you hang them a little bit higher, like 12" off the water, you could go with 2 of either the older 40w bulbs, or the new 35w bulbs. With those bulbs you could keep anything you want in that tank.

Archived