Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Do you have an angelfish in your aquarium?

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

Do you have an angelfish? If so, is it well-behaved? Share a photo with us below!

10534773_10152545628620941_8399120270484

(Pictured here: This Emperor Angel belongs to Kris, one of our awesome customer service team members!)

Marine Depot

What a beautiful specimen!

Thanks! We'll pass along your feedback to Kris. I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

Jeff @ MD

image-64.jpg

OK, now we just want to see more of your tank! :naughtydance:

photo34_zpse74b54af.jpg

He's not a reef now, but I had him for over 9 months in a smallish tank filled with pretty much every kind of coral you can put in a reef, never touched a thing. Also not sure if it's m or f...wish i could get a better pic.

I moved all my coral to different tank because of GHA, not because of the angel.

photo34_zpse74b54af.jpg

He's not a reef now, but I had him for over 9 months in a smallish tank filled with pretty much every kind of coral you can put in a reef, never touched a thing. Also not sure if it's m or f...wish i could get a better pic.

I moved all my coral to different tank because of GHA, not because of the angel.

Considering its a lone specimen, and nicely sized, it's probably a male.

Also, not mine, but considered to be one of (If not THE) rarest saltwater angelfish: Apolemeichthys guezei.

027958F000024W000001.jpg

That's the original specimen. Here's the only known photo of the creature alive.

http://www.aquaportail.com/fiche-poisson-819-apolemichthys-guezei.html

Do you have an angelfish? If so, is it well-behaved? Share a photo with us below!

10534773_10152545628620941_8399120270484

(Pictured here: This Emperor Angel belongs to Kris, one of our awesome customer service team members!)

What a beautiful specimen!

Unfortunately, not for our Nanos....

Archived