inTank Media Baskets

Looking for a new coral. Suggestions please!

Rememberme

I was wondering if there are any good looking and somewhat hardy corals that enjoy moderate-high flow and moderate-high light as well. I would like to place the coral in a higher position on the live rock.

Thanks in advance! :D

Plate coral's are pretty dope

Sorry! I forgot to mention i wanted to put it on a live rock. Are plate corals strictly for substrate?

Dr.Brain Coral

Ya if you did put it on your rocks it would just crawl of. what about euphyllia? If you want an interesting coral look at bubbles

Angel<3Nanos

You can do a frogspawn or a torch. Maybe a hammer. Some easy to care SPS, like pocillopora, birdsnest, or some monti caps.

You could also do some chalices.

Man the list goes on and on lol

Duncans are very easy, look great, and don't sting. They will get stung by your euphyllias if too close though.

Purple Cespitularia, amazing non-aggressive xenia.

ORA hydnophora, brightest green coral I've ever seen. Very easy SPS.

Acans do great when mounted on vertical or near vertical surfaces, but need lower light.

I was wondering if there are any good looking and somewhat hardy corals that enjoy moderate-high flow and moderate-high light as well. I would like to place the coral in a higher position on the live rock.

Thanks in advance! :D

pagoda cup. If you get one that's full sized it can make an amazing centerpiece while everything else grows in. Mine is about a 6 inch disc and it's pink and teal. It's beautiful in the flow because its polyps move nicely and respond positively to higher flow. They even come in a nice olive green color.

Archived