Innovative Marine Aquariums

PLS-50 Elite Protein Skimmer Giveaway from CAD Lights!

Christopher Marks

shaneandjohn

LPS. Chalices are my favorite. So many color variations and each piece seems to have its own growth rates.post-63035-0-68174200-1404338944_thumb.jpg

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lowkeycoral

My favorite has to be the Rose bubble tip anmones! ?:) and the amazing assortment of zoas!

Very cool skimmer design CAD lights!

I have many favorite species and favorite pieces in my tank. One of my all time favorite pieces would be my green and powder blue fungia that my clown now calls home:

hfzr.jpg

My favorite as of last night when I fed it for the first time is my favia. It went from flat to puffed up in a half hour. It glows brighter than any coral I have also.

47D442B2-5125-48F3-A020-136374C875C3_1.j

Thanks for the opportunity!

Hard to say, but here's my favorite:

Rainbow-Ricordea-1.jpg

p-80391-ricordea-coral.jpg

Not my pictures, I've only had one but I don't have any pictures, easy species to keep but sports beautiful colors!

My fav coral atm would have to be my setosa. I also like porities cause of its natural color.

20140228_131953_zpsncniih1j.jpg

20140524_174628_zpsyjw6jdrw.jpg

My favorite piece was this brain I had in my tank 5 years ago. I'd love to find it and put it back in my new tank I'm setting up.

post-84529-0-82156300-1404356027_thumb.jpg

My favorite coral is hands down zoa. The variations in color, pattern, size are simply staggering. I setup a solana 34 aio just for my growing zoa collection. That skimmer would be a perfect upgrade.

Archived