ReefCleaners.org

FS: Chaeto $10 shipped USPS

Arkayology

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah trying to find something I can fit either inside the middle chamber of my JBJ or hide on the back of the tank to shine through. Need to figure out something soon -- GHA has gotten ballsy lately...

Yeah trying to find something I can fit either inside the middle chamber of my JBJ or hide on the back of the tank to shine through. Need to figure out something soon -- GHA has gotten ballsy lately...
This should fit :)

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/minimax-desktop-all-in-one-media-reactor-innovative-marine.html

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-bulk-gfo-granular-ferric-oxide-high-capacity.html

Hah I doubt pods would want to take residence inside a reactor. :)

I've found them in my TLFphosban reactor along with limpets, brittle stars, and snails :D

Hah well wife already thinks I'm running a meth lab with all the tank stuff lying around. Adding anything that makes the tank look other than stock will surely be her tipping point.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone not in the freezing parts of the east need some chaeto? My fuge is starting to overflow again. If its a little cold where you are it should be OK. I have shipped to temps in the 30s and the chaeto arrived healthy.

Anyone not in the freezing parts of the east need some chaeto? My fuge is starting to overflow again. If its a little cold where you are it should be OK. I have shipped to temps in the 30s and the chaeto arrived healthy.

Your chaeto is steroid chaeto :lol: mine is the size of a cinder block already lol
  • 3 weeks later...

got any micro brittles in this stuff?! I need to repopulate! Count me in if so

I can't guarantee that there will be any in there. They are not the easiest things to catch and drop in the bag. It's a gamble.

I want some

if you still have i am interested as well..

pm'd

SpankythePyro

I'll wait till it warms up here maryland is supposed to be between 30-50*F with some rain so I don't know how it'll hold up

I'll wait till it warms up here maryland is supposed to be between 30-50*F with some rain so I don't know how it'll hold up

That might be for the best, though I did ship to Chicago in the winter with near-freezing temps and it was OK. Let me know when you want me to ship.

• 4 weeks later...

Indy has the best green. I've bought from him a few times

We are talking about chaeto, right? ;)

ark, your inbox is full! let me know if you have any available!

I'm interested in some!

I'll pm you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived