Cultivated Reef

Game of Zoas

Paandemonium

Dey is cute tho :)

Dey is so cute but i has many frags from you on the way soon that will has to suffice for now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

Dey is so cute but i has many frags from you on the way soon that will has to suffice for now.

Lmaooo key words being "for now"

natalia_la_loca

For you my dear I'll always have polyps. Lmk I'll frag and set them off to the side for ya

bieeeen :D don't want to hold up any of your sales, but i'd love it you could set aside some oompa loompas and those no name zoas with the yellow & green centers :wub:

Paandemonium

bieeeen :D don't want to hold up any of your sales, but i'd love it you could set aside some oompa loompas and those no name zoas with the yellow & green centers :wub:

Consider it done :)

People needs to buy the plum crazies. They're really awesome looking.

The gold hippos would look nice next to my pink hippos ... Someone buy all those too before i spend money i don't have.

People needs to buy the plum crazies. They're really awesome looking.

The gold hippos would look nice next to my pink hippos ... Someone buy all those too before i spend money i don't have.

I second that the I have both and the Gold hippos are wicked, already have three babies on mine :D

Interested in these Punk rockers, purple deaths, blue monster, spidermans, #2 no name frags

Adding these to my list

Fat Faux King Midas

Lava lamps

GOWs

Some shrooms definitely

Anyone heard back from Clay these past few days? I've been trying to reach her but she hasn't been on the board for the last 2-3 days.

Jeff

I have messages from her from a couple days ago about acclamating mollies to saltwater but that's it. Its nearly memorial day weekend though so she's probably busy with work.

lnglostsurfer

so out of curiosity, what is your new method for shipping? I know I didn't have the best of luck last time with priority, but the weather was pretty chilly already at that point and it was a bit rough on them without the heat pack I think. Not sure what all you have left (I know this thread is 3 weeks old) but I may be interested in another small order. Feel free to PM me

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my stuff from Clay today - WOW!!! I cant wait for everything to acclimate, then up come some pix! :)

Thanks, Clay, you are AWESOME!!

Paandemonium

Just got my stuff from Clay today - WOW!!! I cant wait for everything to acclimate, then up come some pix! :)

Thanks, Clay, you are AWESOME!!

Glad you're happy with your purchase :)

(hope you liked my packaging)

Paandemonium

Need some more fire girl! Got anything available?

give me a week or two and I have something for you :)

I lied, I have these if anyone wants them

CB Rainbow Infusions 3 polyps(Im taking one off for me) $55

14487947744_6fcdb239a1_c.jpgI

Fat Faux King Midas(similar but a lot bigger and more toward the green than yellow, under actinic its pretty yellow though) $25

14489212535_a4b293c4c5_c.jpg

Five polyps of these $15/ The GOW polyp visible here $10

14485833811_01c2bd21c6_c.jpg

Lava lamp mushrooms $20 per shroom

14302584580_03ef1d61d5_c.jpg

I'll throw in something extra to offset shipping :)

Paandemonium

About how many inches are the shrooms?

Like 1 at most but I cant count and you def wont get just one lol

I heard this girl feeds her zoas elk horn that is not approved by the FDA to enhance the colors of her corals

ACTUALLY SIR, I feed them a mixture of grated tiger claws, white rhino horns, elephant tusks and a sprinkling of unicorn blood to make them them bad a$$

Archived