Coral Vue Hydros

And the winner is.........

AquaticEngineer

AquaticEngineer

After much deliberation and long talks with Mike......................

the winner of the Micro-Reefs 7.2 gallon AIO Temperate tank is............

Tamberav!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Let me know how I can help in any way with getting you livestock and anything you need to get the tank going.

Any Oregon Native livestock (basically anything I can go out and get myself) is on the house, everything else is 15% for the entire time you are stocking the tank, and Mike has the hardware covered on this one :D

All other participants are welcome to a free anemone starter package Aggregatings Anemones when they set up their temperate tanks through Micro-Reefs :D

Did I also mention that when anyone buys a tank from Micro-Reefs they get 15% off of their ENTIRE order of temperate livestock? B)

Now talk to Mike about buying the tanks, all I have is livestock to give away, lol. :lol:

Thanks Stu and Mike! I was jumping around yesterday when I got the PM (not very professional).. my husband called me a nerd :happy:

I'm already toying with ideas for the tank and looking around for an ikea stand and lighting options. Not sure about stocking but I know I'll do some strawberry nem's because... pink :wub: and a green sculpin. They remind me of dragnet's.

The best part I think is going to be showing my mom the tank when it is up and running. She used to live in northern cali on the coast when she was a child and played with the critters on the beach and misses living there. It will be nice to bring a little bit of that to her when she is visiting.

Congrats Tamb, I have to admit I was a little jelly at first. If you do strawberry nems and that green sculpin it will be awesome. Hope your mom likes it.

congrats!

Good on ya Tam.

omgomgomg

Congrats Tamb, I have to admit I was a little jelly at first. If you do strawberry nems and that green sculpin it will be awesome. Hope your mom likes it.

Yay!!

:wub: Thanks everyone!!

Archived