Top Shelf Aquatics

Fish for my Bicube29 question

ians_reef

Hey guys i have a 29 gallon BC and I do not know what order i have to get the fish i want in.

Here's the fish I want:

2 clowns

1 midas blenny

1 flame angel

1 longnose hawkfish

Does the order matter of what fish i put in first?

note: i have two green chromis in already

That's alot of fish for a bio cube 29 especially with chromis in the mix already. I would prob go with the two clowns and the blenny. I have a nano cube 28 with two clowns a starry dragonet and a six line wrasse.

That's alot of fish for a bio cube 29 especially with chromis in the mix already. I would prob go with the two clowns and the blenny. I have a nano cube 28 with two clowns a starry dragonet and a six line wrasse.

I was planning on taking out the chromis as i put the other fish in..so with that in mind would i be good?

I'd say the flame angel puts you over the edge.

I have 2 clowns, a firefish and a cardinal (my scooter blenny died :( ) and once the clowns grew up they became major bullies. The firefish hides non-stop. The cardinal is ok, but honestly a pair of clowns takes up a lot of the fish space in that size cube.

I'd say the flame angel puts you over the edge.

I have 2 clowns, a firefish and a cardinal (my scooter blenny died :( ) and once the clowns grew up they became major bullies. The firefish hides non-stop. The cardinal is ok, but honestly a pair of clowns takes up a lot of the fish space in that size cube.

Sorry to hear about your scooter blenny :(

I probably won't go with the flame angel then. Just the clown pair, blenny, n hawkfish.

Do you happen to know what order I should get them in or does it not matter?

Hey guys i have a 29 gallon BC and I do not know what order i have to get the fish i want in.

Here's the fish I want:

2 clowns

1 midas blenny

1 flame angel

1 longnose hawkfish

Does the order matter of what fish i put in first?

note: i have two green chromis in already

IMO I would just take the midas and angel off.

Sorry to hear about your scooter blenny :(

I probably won't go with the flame angel then. Just the clown pair, blenny, n hawkfish.

Do you happen to know what order I should get them in or does it not matter?

Probably doesn't matter so much but adding the clowns last may be best.

I'm not sure what happened to the blenny. He may have starved. It ate frozen food fine but after some coral treatments all my pods got wiped out so he may have not been getting enough food.

• 3 weeks later...

Update on my fish list:

I have two chromis

1 midas blenny

Plans:

get longnose hawkfish

If i get rid of chromis can i do a orange diamond spot goby/pistol shrimp pair?

I would say you would be OK with the blenny, the hawkfish, and the goby. IMO, you could add another small fish to that mix, such as a fire fish or possum wrasse, for example.

I would say you would be OK with the blenny, the hawkfish, and the goby. IMO, you could add another small fish to that mix, such as a fire fish or possum wrasse, for example.

would i be okay if switched the chromis out for two snowflake clowns? (so blenny,hawkfish,two clowns)

or

if i got the goby/pistol shrimp like i said earlier can i keep the chromis? or would i have to get rid of one

would i be okay if switched the chromis out for two snowflake clowns? (so blenny,hawkfish,two clowns)

or

if i got the goby/pistol shrimp like i said earlier can i keep the chromis? or would i have to get rid of one

I think blenny, hawkfish, and two clowns would be ok. No more though. You don't want any aggression or nutrient issues.

I think blenny, hawkfish, and two clowns would be ok. No more though. You don't want any aggression or nutrient issues.

Thank you for your advice. and congrats on getting TOTM..very nice tank you have

Archived