Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Aqua 17.1 - tank crash :(

hinnenkm

Sorry to hear about the tank Katie. My nano gets up to 85 many days during the summer. The corals don't do great but everything survives. SO I doubt 82 is going to do a massive crash. My first reaction when reading this was the Apex might have turned something on / off/ or overdosed something, but then you said you hadn't gotten it hooked up yet.

Voltage or corroding metal/magnet would come to mind if all parameters were stable and no different from before.

Any reason you are choosing not to use the new M60?

Thanks for the message! I agree with the temp, I wouldn't think 82 would necessarily do it either and as far as corroding metal, I didn't find anything - really it was only the heater, pump, and powerhead as far as equipment and after visually inspecting them and taking apart the pump, I still can't find anything. Which still has me thinking stray voltage...?

As far as the m60, it's a great tank and I really do like it, but I've got my classroom tank and a 15 gallon tall set up in my bedroom. I don't need that much water volume and I think there is a fun challenge in maintaining a smaller tank (I really prefer those set ups!).

Hopefully someone is looking for an m60, but who know's how long I'll be stuck with it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived