SaltCritters.com

Snails! snails! and more snails!

lessergeneration

lessergeneration

Got my order today, everything looks good and was warm(thanks for the heatpack john) even though the shipment was delayed by a day i had been worried but im already seeing some of the snails come to life floating in the bags! ordered 38 dwarf ceriths... i probably have 120... and about 20 nerites, ceriths, and nassarius! overall very happy and will report back in a few days! Thanks john!

lessergeneration

These came with my snails(stupid me i dumped them all right into my tank without looking for pests lol) but i found these 2, anyone know if they are reef safe?

crabs.jpg

lessergeneration

Sorry about the crab. Definitely a bad guy.

Not a problem, found em quickly and ditched them at my LFS. Thanks for the snails!

ditched them at my LFS.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I bet they try sellin em for like $20.

Which pack did you order I wanna get a few snails but nothin like those numbers lol

lessergeneration

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I bet they try sellin em for like $20.

Which pack did you order I wanna get a few snails but nothin like those numbers lol

28 bowfront lol, but i added TEN(10) extra dwarf cerith that turned out to be an extra 50 haha.

and man the crabs were a little less than the diameter of a pencil eraser, tiny buggers. they put them in with a GIANT watchman goby that probably destroyed them in less than a second

We received some unexpected blue leg hermits in our CUC as well. I think we wound up with 7-8. They have grown like CRAZY and all have moved to larger shells. A couple have gotten quite big and have upgraded shells 2-3 times already.

johnmaloney

Glad to know they made it in the cold. I was hesitant to order due to the weather. I hope I get lots of pest crabs :lol:

That is a great shot of your mantis in the signature.

lessergeneration

Glad to know they made it in the cold. I was hesitant to order due to the weather. I hope I get lots of pest crabs :lol:

John helped out alot, made sure to throw in a good heatpack(even after a one day delay it was still warm when i picked it up at Usps because the dirt roads are 100% ice that i live on and the old mail lady wouldnt even attempt to deliver). John deserves an A++++ in service and quality

Archived