ReefCleaners.org

Jr973/lps1212 feedback

jr973

Ok so I made my first purchase with a seller here on nanoreef which was my first time using pay-pal or ever buying from someone from a forum

Jr973 worked with me on getting a shipping date I liked due to the fact that im in the military and some days im not home he also sent me plenty of pics to get an idea of other corals that I might want

The most important thing though was the quality of product I received which I was absolutely surprised by.. the amout of polyp/frag was greater then I had imagined and his shipping method works well it also doesn't hurt that he sent me 3 freebies just to offset shipping!!

bought rastas, vivid rainbows and utter chaos got captain amerce, tutti frutti and lunar eclipse as freebies

I wanted to post up some pics however I couldn't produce anything that justifies the quality of product but if I ever do manage to ill post them up

thanks pal great write up here. Glad your happy with the zoAs and some pics wouldn't hurt

Yeah my FO I deployed with has a nice camera just tough to get ahold of him since he was pulled from my company

Also looking at this rasta frag with 3 good size heads and 3 baby heads, that if I could show you would see are doing well I'm surprised at the price you sold for it was what 25$? And I see nearly the same frag for 100$ else where.. Pretty crazy

Yeah my FO I deployed with has a nice camera just tough to get ahold of him since he was pulled from my company

Also looking at this rasta frag with 3 good size heads and 3 baby heads, that if I could show you would see are doing well I'm surprised at the price you sold for it was what 25$? And I see nearly the same frag for 100$ else where.. Pretty crazy

definetly glad your happy and I made the shipping cost fee a lot less painful

Awesome easy going guy. Far beyond exceeded my expectations as far as packaging for shiping. The delivery truck could have blown up and I have no doubt the corals would be safe. Fast return responses, would not hesitate to but from him again. I did lose a single polypp off a frag plug but that may have been due to an over zealous hermit crab. However I know its in my tank somewhere. A++++

thanks for the positive feedback another happy reefer is a good thing in my book lmk when u ready for another pal Happy Reefing

• 2 weeks later...
Great guy to deal with. Happy with my frags. Will be getting more from you in the future. Thanks Jae.
thanks G appreciate the positive feedback I always try to give the best deals I can possible give and I look forward to sending you another box of gems in the future
Reefergirl82

Jae is great to work with.

I placed my second order with him a few weeks ago and my zoas are already multiplying!!!

Great communication, great packaging and beautiful livestock!!!

Will continue to purchase from him no doubt about it:)

Jae is great to work with.

I placed my second order with him a few weeks ago and my zoas are already multiplying!!!

Great communication, great packaging and beautiful livestock!!!

Will continue to purchase from him no doubt about it:)

awesome always a pleasure and glad your happy with both our transactions look forward to sending you more eye candy in the future
  • 3 weeks later...

Made my second visit to Jae today, as always one of the most impressive collections I've seen. Great reefer to bs with, awesome collection and great deals. Buy with confidence!

Made my second visit to Jae today, as always one of the most impressive collections I've seen. Great reefer to bs with, awesome collection and great deals. Buy with confidence!
glad to see familiar faces always come back for 2nds lol

I have had the pleasure in dealing with Jae on a few occasions and must say that it has been nothing short of awesome. First, he is a great guy that stands by what he sells and secondly, he has some of the most amazing corals I have ever seen by one individual. My first order with him was not all that smooth due to FedEx. In a moment of frustration and slight panic I contacted Jae and told him of the situation. The end result was whatever didn't make it, he would take care of. Needless to say, don't hesitate to purchase stuff from him. I will continue to purchase coral from him and would highly recommend him to others. You will not be disappointed!!

I have had the pleasure in dealing with Jae on a few occasions and must say that it has been nothing short of awesome. First, he is a great guy that stands by what he sells and secondly, he has some of the most amazing corals I have ever seen by one individual. My first order with him was not all that smooth due to FedEx. In a moment of frustration and slight panic I contacted Jae and told him of the situation. The end result was whatever didn't make it, he would take care of. Needless to say, don't hesitate to purchase stuff from him. I will continue to purchase coral from him and would highly recommend him to others. You will not be disappointed!!
glad your happy with both boxes even though one was a close call for disaster lol
  • 3 months later...

Just bought a nice bunch of goodies. Shipping was priced right. Fedex priority overnight. All arrived in good shape. Everything looks like it didn't skip a beat. Packaging was primo and water temp in the bags was norm.

Cornbred 3G & Iron man favia

https://flic.kr/p/pkjBHc'>15314851233_366249d577_z.jpg

Reeftech starburst cap

https://flic.kr/p/pkjBtK'>15314850453_e554477935_z.jpg

Darth maul favia

https://flic.kr/p/qh5oRv'>15934483695_65523314ee_z.jpg

War & Peace

https://flic.kr/p/pkjB6R'>15314849183_5e76895789_z.jpg

Freebie lucky charms which is so fuzzy I can't see the green base..

https://flic.kr/p/pkjB4M'>15314849063_d701fc43b8_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One more happy customer. Working with Jae was great. I had originally planned on buying a few pieces but after seeing the quality and care he provides I jumped in with a buddy and bought a bunch. Not a single issue with anything he sold me. Everything is starting to open and get back to a happy state. I can't wait to set up a second purchase. Thanks Jae great to meet you looking forward to building a beautiful reef with your help.

Archived