Innovative Marine Aquariums

Naked Nanobox'd PicO Cube - New pics!

Reefergirl82

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spiderguardnano

I live in mission valley I saw you mention you live somewhere off Delmar heights. PLease let me when you frag some cool stuff I'll make the drive to come and check them out as well as your sick tank

I wish I could have grabbed some of his stuff he was selling but most of it was like a car payment or rent lol

Reefergirl82

Ya I live off del mar heights rd and el camino real.

Only about 20 min from mission valley. We're neighbors! I'll hook you up with some zoas.

I picked up one of his less expensive chalices, haven't figured out where to place it yet but it's one of the nicest pieces in my tank.

Spiderguardnano

Ya I live off del mar heights rd and el camino real.

Only about 20 min from mission valley. We're neighbors! I'll hook you up with some zoas.

I picked up one of his less expensive chalices, haven't figured out where to place it yet but it's one of the nicest pieces in my tank.

awesome as in hook you mean hook up hook up or hook up lol

just let me know when to come and ill be there :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Everyone!

So it has been quite a long time since I last checked in.

A lot has happened since then. As you can see in the pictures as the beginning the tank is against an outside wall (south facing)

With all the heat waves last year my tank got decimated, so I finally decided to get a chiller and start all over.

I made some updates to the tank and equipment and will post some updated FTS this week.

I wish my tank had evolved and grown out over the past few years but instead all the growth died and I got demoralized.

After enough sulking I ventured out on my local forums and with the help of some local peeps I'm back on track.

Cencalfishguy56

Hi Everyone!

So it has been quite a long time since I last checked in.

A lot has happened since then. As you can see in the pictures as the beginning the tank is against an outside wall (south facing)

With all the heat waves last year my tank got decimated, so I finally decided to get a chiller and start all over.

I made some updates to the tank and equipment and will post some updated FTS this week.

I wish my tank had evolved and grown out over the past few years but instead all the growth died and I got demoralized.

After enough sulking I ventured out on my local forums and with the help of some local peeps I'm back on track.

awesome! Glad you are back in it

Archived