Cultivated Reef

Bali AquaRich Black Picasso Clownfish Spawning Pair

kmaintl

Good news on the original Bali Aquarich Black Picasso male, he proved out on 3 separate spawns and up over 300 fertilized eggs. Bad news on the female Bali, she's being retired. Her eggs is suspected to be not good. Having same issues with a new proven male.

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up on this, that's a bummer about the female Ed, great news on the male though!

yep. hard to find a big enough female to pair with him as he's 3" size himself and most of the Balis coming into USA are no larger than 3". My breeder friend has several spawns in from a Bali female and Doni's Snowcasso male that is very promising, but she's too small, only 2.75".

• 1 year later...

Enjoying some C-Quest Onyx, Doni's Snowcassos and Bali Black Picassos in my collection.

Rehabilitating from hip surgery for last 12 months. This is first batch of Bali x Doni that was kept... approximately 5 months old in this video. Love the bright red-orange brought in from the Bali genes!

• 1 month later...

This is F1 generation, totally clean genetics. Juveniles from WildOnyx Female x Bali Aquarich black Picasso Male. Nice clean genetics, no more inbreeding, love how the black came in so early. A lot of smart moves with using the Bali genetics.

Clownfish2004

How much are you looking to sell those for. I really really want one of those awesome little guys. P.M me the price and shipping i'll see if I could get one. I don't know yet if I could get one but I'll think about it more once I get a price.

How much are you looking to sell those for. I really really want one of those awesome little guys. P.M me the price and shipping i'll see if I could get one. I don't know yet if I could get one but I'll think about it more once I get a price.

+1

One random pair... Nice clean genetics, no more inbreeding as these are from a WildOnyx x Bali Black Picasso.

Archived