Top Shelf Aquatics

ZoAs forsale

jr973

Quality seller on R2R, generally I joke around about buying such (sweet) expensive corals but your collection makes my jaw drop snap off and disintegrate!
lol I appreciate the positive post
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding frags of 2p pz pandamoniums 80 each aswell as a 8p fruit loop frag for 75 and a 3p bbeb for 50 if anyone is interested in there just lmk

Favia frags coming soon gonna slice some of my collection like cherry corals darth maul favia, bursting sun favia and mystic grape favia too name a few

reeftec starburst cap frags available 30 per frag ill have pics in a day or so for anyone interested I have a mc pic aswell

2p bloodshots and 1p cb rainbow infusion pending to Dan

will get payment to you tomorrow. card is kinda maxxed out on paypal right now LOL

will get payment to you tomorrow. card is kinda maxxed out on paypal right now LOL
no problem Dan I know u good for it already updated threads lol

I had em unfortunately for me they mleted away a few months back

where do you get more of those carnation zoas? i have been looking for one and cant find anything on them.

where do you get more of those carnation zoas? i have been looking for one and cant find anything on them.
I dont remember that was along time ago

Fruit loops sold fragged up some more eye of sauron , sunny d, vivid rainbows, ktar blk hornets and also queen kraks

Archived