inTank Media Baskets

ZoAs forsale

jr973

Bump for more zoa frags available cut to order
What are you doing over here on the darkside :)? The door locked on R2R :P ?

Are those your pictures? Why are you Jr973 posting pictures marked with LPS1212?
That is his forum name on R2R.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoL nope just figured I'd bump up this old thread since I'm selling the same zoAs again no need for new thread buyer will get wysiwyg pics of course and yes I am lps1212 on r2r just use my original sn on here and MR lol

LoL nope just figured I'd bump up this old thread since I'm selling the same zoAs again no need for new thread buyer will get wysiwyg pics of course and yes I am lps1212 on r2r just use my original sn on here and MR lol

Haha nice to see you on N-R Lps1212!

I went to school in ironbound, St James but changed names to Saint Lucy fillipinni, across from St James hospital. . Small world.
yea I know the school my daughter was born at st. James and goes to school across the st at layafayette lol it is a small world
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh my goodness. This is such a mess.

Maybe this is better

Yoda:

1p - $20, 2p - $35

Rasta:

2p - $25, 4p - $40

Highlighter:

1p - $10

Tutti Frutti:

1p - $20, 2p - $35

Scarface 2.0:

1p - $25, 2p - $40

Captain America:

1p - $10

Soul Snatcher:

1p - $30, 2p - $50

Chuckys Bride:

1p - $20

ktar black hornet:

1p - $125, $2p - $200

Red Hornets:

1p - $10, 3p - $25

White Velvet:

1p - $50, 2p - $80

Super Saiyan:

1p - $25, 2p - $40

id like to add jokers, cars, ultimate cars, time machines and jawbreakers to the list I have available
I picked up a pack awesome Zoas from a good guy! Don't pass this up he has one serious collection of zoas.
thanks bud glad your happy with the pack if anyone wants a bundle custom pack it's just a pm away
What do you have left?
ive got every zoa available for fragging some fragged already shot me a pm with what your interested in I'm sure we can makeup a custom bundle
What is the second from the last one ?

And in the fifth picture do you have the the ones that are on the right and red for sale ?

ok 5th pic Is utter chaos I am out of right now and the 2nd to last zoa would be chuckys bride

Archived