inTank Media Baskets

ZP dominated reef tank

zoapaly

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have some great pieces but wow seems like you hardly have any liverock lol

Thanks ,No room to add liverock , only in sump or large flat one put all corals on top :))

It might be the pic, but is that tang in horrible condition? Sorry to be the tang police but that fish is probably miserable.

It might be the pic, but is that tang in horrible condition? Sorry to be the tang police but that fish is probably miserable.
Very small tang look very happy and eat like big , im waiting my friend come pick him up , I saw TOM have 2tangs in 30G as well ,they look still happy

Looks like HLLE.

So how your tang doing ? People's don't like we keep tang in small tank , so better move to bigger tank :(

Good, it's just a baby. Smaller than my clowns and coral beauty. Only reason I got it was to take care of a hair algae outbreak I couldn't beat, it took care of it quick.

BTW, I could care less what people think.

joel sandoman

Lol. People always getting into the new people who come on the site, but only one person had the balls to call out our current totm owner.

In regards to tangs.

About the tang, yes you should move it. About the live rock though, I think you are fine. You really don't need a lot of LR to get enough biological filtration. But with the tang in there too you might want to put a few rocks in the sump.

I love the look though. Have you considered adding sand?

Good, it's just a baby. Smaller than my clowns and coral beauty. Only reason I got it was to take care of a hair algae outbreak I couldn't beat, it took care of it quick. BTW, I could care less what people think.
I keep tang to control algae too, in my LFS they keep tang in 24g display with no problem , anyway my tang have new home soon

About the tang, yes you should move it. About the live rock though, I think you are fine. You really don't need a lot of LR to get enough biological filtration. But with the tang in there too you might want to put a few rocks in the sump.I love the look though. Have you considered adding sand?
I will add live rock in sump soon but no live sand , my lps corals like bare bottom

Lol. People always getting into the new people who come on the site, but only one person had the balls to call out our current totm owner. In regards to tangs.
I'm newbie so I can learn from them
jessegarcia28

corals are really nice, but Imo i think u should add some LR to add more of a DT look rather a frag tank look

but overall good job

joel sandoman

Please get a bandsaw and cut that micromussa up and send me a frag. Thanks!

Haha in all seriousness, nice job on the coral selection.

jadedanime

Can we get a better pic of the tang? I agree that it looks like head and lateral line erosion. (HLLE) but it could be the pic...

Can we get a better pic of the tang? I agree that it looks like head and lateral line erosion. (HLLE) but it could be the pic...

I'm not at home right now , I'll post the pic later .
buddythelion

Dear lord man, that micromussa and green rimmed chalice are amazing! I want a frag now now now!!!

Did I mention I wanted a frag? :)

Archived