Pod Your Reef

August 2012 Featured Reef - MasterMind9

Christopher Marks

I knew you would get "TOTM" the first time I saw your tank, it was just a matter of time.

Congrats, you have a beautiful reef!

Thanks man :D . It's an honor to be TOTM once in a life time of my aquarist life.

• 2 weeks later...
nanolutionary

'Other common fish that simply require a much larger tank than any nano reef can provide include; tangs...'

nanoreef.com (2012)

I am confused...

slickwill613
'Other common fish that simply require a much larger tank than any nano reef can provide include; tangs...'

nanoreef.com (2012)

I am confused...

I see your point. Hippo tang + 52 gallons = why no tang police?

This is a congratulatory thread. If you have stocking questions, please take it to his build thread. Thank you.

nanoreef.com (2012)

I am confused...

I have this tang since I started this hobby 2years ago. Should I give him to other people that have only appropriate tank size?He passed through a lot bad time with me during the period of my aquarist lesson and now he spending very good time with me in my tank. TOTM can proved that how much I dedicated to this tank and how happy all fish had. He stoped growing at 3inches for the last 6months so now he just 0.5 inch bigger than my crownfish. He may live in a small tank according to theoretical but I always see tons of fish die in big tank!

Beautiful composition!

Congratulations. Well deserved.

Thanks so much man^^

Dead in 52+ or stay healthy in 37. I'm sure that lot of tang die in 52+ with unexperience aquarist but that not gonna happen in my 37G. By the way I'll change to 36x36x15 next year so don't worry about him^^

Looks great!

Thanks man^^

This is a congratulatory thread. If you have stocking questions, please take it to his build thread. Thank you.

That's ok man. I accept all comment to improve my tank but tang issue is the only comment that I always get but I can't fix it right now lol.

What are the Green and Red open brains on the left sand bed? They are awesome as well as the tank!

they're scollymia, king of LPS, I wish I could have more of them but I only can afford them only one piece a year due to the price!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived