Pod Your Reef

thinking about the 3 gallon complete system

jon253

So I got the one gallon complete system. I was actullly the first to purchase one :) and I fell in love with it so I'm thinking of getting the 3 gallon one but which light should I get with it the led one or the coralife t5? Also have you thought more about selling some frags?? Haha

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
So I got the one gallon complete system. I was actullly the first to purchase one :) and I fell in love with it so I'm thinking of getting the 3 gallon one but which light should I get with it the led one or the coralife t5? Also have you thought more about selling some frags?? Haha

I wasn't going to answer this until I had time to start a thread but I will announce it here! We have signed a license and are approved to sell officially livestock (Tropical)!

Our supplier is from Los Angeles and does drop shipment. So, it will go directly to you as I view them and place them on my site. (Building the website page as I talk)

You can finally get, approved frags for our small picos directly from us!

I will talk more about it on my thread, but I just couldn't resist! B)

Regarding the light, you cannot go wrong with either! They are both awesome: one produces shimmer effect and the other is richer in softer purple look.

I use the T5 on our 2 gallon temperate.

Archived