Coral Vue Hydros

Would this size be worth it?

Manaz101

So I'm thinking of getting a larger tank (currently have a 6gal Fluval Edge), but on a limited budget and live on the 2nd floor I can't go too large. I'd like to get a Mr. Aqua MA-720 and use the 6 gallon as a fuge.

Do you think it would even be worth it? I know that you pretty much want to have a large fuge. The cabinet I'm using (and keeping) is 24x12....so I could go up to a 10 gallon tank, but I would like to keep my 6 gallon. Any thoughts?

I feel like the edge is more a display tank then anything else. If you do go bigger, I feel you should use the 10 gallon sump and keep the edge for another project. The edge would make for a nice FW shrimp tank.

Yeah, I was pretty much thinking the same thing, getting a cheap 10 gallon and just plumb it out. Thanks foir the confirmation everyone!

C.I._Reefer

if you have a 24x12 foot print, couldnt you fit a 20h or a 15g in there? I would go that route! You'll be much happier with it. and the more water volume, the better.

if you have a 24x12 foot print, couldnt you fit a 20h or a 15g in there? I would go that route! You'll be much happier with it. and the more water volume, the better.

I don't think so, the top of the cabinet is 24x12 but the inside is smaller. I have it sitting on this stand and I measured and it's much smaller.

Archived