inTank Media Baskets

THE BEST AUTO TOP OFF: Spectrapure Ultra-Precise Liquid Level Controller II

Salty_Snack

brianep1968

I have this but cant figure out how to hook it up, the directions are a bit rough, very nice customer service, I might need to call then or find a video on youtube

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone used the basic ato from them, its a $60 savings, i only have a 8 gallon reef and like the fact it is quiet. What am i missing out on that is important between the two models? Since i have never owned an ato I'm a total nub!

On a side note i love their products, just bought their new version of the cspdi 2:1 and its awesome, excellent build quality, simple installation in my laundry room and no leaks from day 1!

AZDesertRat

The basic unit is not adjustable where the UPLC is adjustable between 1/10" and 4" drop before it refills and you can set the fill rate or speed in 10% steps from 10% up to 100% as another level or layer of safety. It also does not come with the back up float switch in case of failure which is an even further level of safety or redundancy. For the $60 difference I like the UPLC-II and have owned it for about 6.5 years now.

The manuals for all of their level control systems are found here so you can see the differences and how they operate:

http://spectrapure.com/Product-Manuals

Archived