Pod Your Reef

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

Just, nitrite, nitrate, ammonia, ph, calcium, magnesium, idk about any others.

People hate of API test kits all the time but I dont

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PH

Alk

Cal

Mag

Phosphate

Nitrite

Nitrate

Ammonia

And of course temp, specific grav

These are the main things, but you could probably get away with no Mg or Ca kit for now, since you have few hard coral. But if you still want the clam, Ca and Mg are a must (ALK too!)

Is krazy clue reef safe? My mushroom wont stay down with the epoxy putty.

Super Glue witht he active ingredient Cyanoacrylate is reef safe, but mushrooms slime so much that you'll probably need to tie them down or put 'em in your tank in a shotglass with LR rubble and cover the shotglass with plastic mesh till they attach to the rock.

Are they attached to any rock? If so, yeah, superglue gel will work.

Jacob042426

Its attached to a tiny piece of rock. I just tried gluing it and the glue would fly off into.the water.

Super Glue witht he active ingredient Cyanoacrylate is reef safe, but mushrooms slime so much that you'll probably need to tie them down or put 'em in your tank in a shotglass with LR rubble and cover the shotglass with plastic mesh till they attach to the rock.

Are they attached to any rock? If so, yeah, superglue gel will work.

really? what kind?

On euphy's April fools thread.

Its attached to a tiny piece of rock. I just tried gluing it and the glue would fly off into.the water.

Yeah, are you using regular super glue? You need super glue gel, it'll sstick to the rocks and not just fly away. Make sure it's cyanoacrylate based.

Islandoftiki
my hands are all callused from carrying this around school. It weighs 30lbs and is 4 feet long.

That's what he said.

ah! ok, i think ill just buy some reef grade epoxy gel. it was krazy glue brand. i hope its ok......

Not sure on krazy brand, but gorilla super glue is reef safe. I've been using that for about 8 months now.

Jacob042426

You guys try carrying around a Bari sax for a week, I guarantee that you will die. :)

Not sure on krazy brand, but gorilla super glue is reef safe. I've been using that for about 8 months now.

Uh oh.... I hope itll be okay!

Archived