inTank Media Baskets

Shallow (Now with 100% less rim) Pics pg22

Shallow

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some a bag of carbon wrapped in some filter pad from petco, and some coarser filter on top of that, and a sea clone 110 skimmer

Jacob042426

If I do the 30 gallon, I think I would do a sub current internal filter with filter floss and chemi pure elite. Macros would take care of everything else.

Im pretty sure my birdsnest has STN or RTN :angry:

I feel like I've kept good water quality but apparently not. I think my set up may need revamping in the filtration department. And I might as well actually "start" my fuge.

As sad as I am about losing a coral, I'm excited about trying again and making sure I got everything I need to make my tank a coral growing machine, and have a couple nice sps too. I'll take it one step at a time.

I did break off the dead piece on the birds nest. The polyps do come out butt not fully.

Hopefully when my tunze 6025 gets here things will look a little better, then that means more FTS's.

Fuge I have kind of a DSB, some live rock, and I need to get some cheato.

Stock list:

Midas Blenny

Two blue/green chromis's

A fire shrimp

A cleaner shrimp

Two sexy shrimp that host a flower anemone and by bubble coral

About 10 nasserus snails (probably didn't spell it right)

And not enough of a clean up crew.

Would reef cleaners.org be a good place to get some more of a clean up crew and some cheato

Is this a serious question?

I didn't know it was possible to be on this site without running into threads dedicated to how much people love them. Use the search. Everyone loves them. John can't count. Often puts in way more stuff than you order. People love it. etc.

Just installed the tunze.

I have my reef keeper on wave maker mode, 5min on 30sec off. I didn't want it to be too harsh. Since it was the death of my koralia.

Archived