Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like tattoo's

heres my ribs

n778850520_3384173_5402.jpg

you should see the one on my back lol- I have a tiger standing over a water fall...shame my artist moved to NY three years ago and i still have 30-40 hours worth of work to go on it

ill link it but I wont post it

Beware of the bum

haha @ god smack and kid rock concerts..I cut my dreads off :\

This was them before I cut em off :( I haven't been the same since

a778850520_4936334_9220.jpg

That back tattoo is sick. The guy in the front right of the group photo has a full back tattoo of his family crest with a broken sword with his family's motto on the hilt. If I got one on my back I would just get "Mies Vahva" (strong man) in a font like Helvetica.

Take some reef funds and fly to NY to get it finished.

^ Best song ever.

It was good.

Lol I've been tempted to I might next vacation its more of a time issue now, the past two years i just put it off, now I dont have time workin at redbull.

And yea back tats are awesome lol tattoo's are empowering :D

hahah don't worry, someone will tell you that your a flamer at one point or another. i don't go on with a headset anymore tho.

uh i'm with FIcandy, cant stand headquarters cause i get too frustrated if my team sucks. i'd join you guys but at work till 11pm -_-

I'll be on a little later. All y'all suck with your HQ hatin' :P in MW2 and BO that's almost all I played. I like that and sabotage for objectives. Domination's only draw back is half XP for kills. In sabotage, if you play with a team that's on the same page, you can bogart the bomb and get full XP for kills for 20 minutes. That's how you get 75 kills in one game and level like 5 times :lol: my friend Dave went something like 104-5 in a sabotage match in BO.

Archived