Innovative Marine Aquariums

Soopa1's 75 gallons of Mu lit Rockwall

Soopa1

lawnmowerblenny

ehhhh there is a good one in charlotte and kernersville(Dexters Basement triadreefcritters.com)

my fav is still asheville aquarium but I have not been over to fintastic yet...

so are there any good fish stores out there Greensboro?

Nah, Triad Reef Critters aka Dexter's basement is going to be your best bet. Aquarium Center is in Kernersville, their coral selection is ho-hum, and the staff can be be not so pleasant. There is Pet Innovations in Greensboro. The owner tried to sell me a hippo tang for my 20 H and priced a manadrin at $200,sooooo yeah. Other that Dexter the only place I go to is in a place in Gibsonville caledl Piedmont Fish and Reptile. The staff is super cool, and they have a great coral selection and prices.

Thanks for the answers. I live in Raleigh, but I am a student at HPU so I was asking to see if there is anything worth checking out in the triad.

Thanks for the answers. I live in Raleigh, but I am a student at HPU so I was asking to see if there is anything worth checking out in the triad.

No probs. I hear Raleigh is the place for LFS's.

• 2 weeks later...

Still cant get my camera working, so I snapped some pics with my phone, an added a new FTS. Since my last update I've added a yellow coris wrasse, coral beauty, and yellow tang. The coral I have are growing like crazy thanks to the led's, kinda wish I did some before shots. The coraline has also gone wild thanks to the MU fixtures. I went from nothing to all purple in two months. Sadly, my nem is still not doing well. Every since the transfer it stays deflated and has recently detached from its rock and started flipping up side down.

Here are a few crappy pics.

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

jonny roks

tank looks amazing, that rockwork was perfectly done and that coraline is CRAZY.

BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LOOKING TANK.

TUNED IN!

tank looks amazing, that rockwork was perfectly done and that coraline is CRAZY.

BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LOOKING TANK.

TUNED IN!

Thanks JR

Wow awesome, giving me ideas for my 90 :) Rock wall was fun when i did on my 5.5 gallon, bigger tank is pretty intimidating, you did an excellent job.

Wow awesome, giving me ideas for my 90 :) Rock wall was fun when i did on my 5.5 gallon, bigger tank is pretty intimidating, you did an excellent job.

Thanks. A word of advice would be to get about twice the amount of materials you think you need. (foam,epoxy,rock)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
These the mu135s or the (newer) mu100s? kgoldy and you both got absolutely NUTS coralline growth with mu fixtures.

They are the older models. The tank is a shell of its former self, been battling dinos. Hence no updates in awhile.

• 1 year later...

Archived