Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Um, hi. Not good at posting new topics, so here goes:
I use a Cannon EOS XS with a 18-55 (stock) lens as well as a Opteka fish eye and "macro" lens that came with it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sorry if I fro got anything, my mom's whining at me to do chores. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kazooie, 29 June 2011 - 08:49 PM.

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Went to the lake today. Forgot my fish eye and macro lens though. <_< Also saw a moose, but it ran when we pulled in, so no pics. :angry:
Also did my first panoramic, freehand... it's ok. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Drop of water on a Styrofoam glass
Posted Image
Moose print
Posted Image

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

colormyheart

colormyheart

Pessimistic Reefer

• Members
  • 1,986 posts
  • Joined 12 May 2011
  • Texas
Ommphh, I love this.
Totally digging the nature ones; Alaska is so pretty. :wub:

SHOW ME ME MORE PEECTURES! Pwease. :wub:

I love them all so far, 'specially the styrofoam glass. :happy:

*Blue's RSM 130*

I will punch every face you have, or have ever loved.

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Thanks! I need to get to the city soon though!

Just have to upload. Have been putting it off for a while. :lol:

Thanks! I like that one to, but my favorite has to be the panoramic. The weather's changed like crazy, gotta get some new nature pictures. :D

Do you even logic?

StaghornE

StaghornE

Is this thing on?

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 08 May 2011
  • West Palm Beach Fl
Nice pictures either you are very talented or thats a really good camera. (or both I guess) very cool
"Hey you guys!"

alaskan84

alaskan84

Making Alaska a little more tropical.....

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • Joined 24 Nov 2010
  • Kodiak Island, Alaska

Nice pictures either you are very talented or thats a really good camera. (or both I guess) very cool

Or, maybe alaska is just plan beautiful? nice shots Kazooie

colormyheart

colormyheart

Pessimistic Reefer

• Members
  • 1,986 posts
  • Joined 12 May 2011
  • Texas
I diiiiig thiisss. Oh, and the panoramic, too. :lol:

Upload more! Please? :flower:

*Blue's RSM 130*

altolamprologus

altolamprologus

Female reefer

• Members
  • 5,929 posts
  • Joined 21 Feb 2011
  • Bay Area, California
I love the pics-keep up the good work and make sure you post more shots!!

You're the type of man who passes by sports illustrated and grabs encyclopedia brittanica when you take a dump, huh?

Did someone mention Alto ???
Im GAGA for Alto !!

I'd give you a hug but you might stab me

29 gallon reef; 20 gallon angler lagoon

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Ughh, to many request for more pictures! :angry:

Just kidding. :) Thanks everyone for the compliments!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My "special" ice cream cone from McDonalds <_<
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
One of the original buildings, now a business
Posted Image
Posted Image

Do you even logic?

StaghornE

StaghornE

Is this thing on?

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Joined 08 May 2011
  • West Palm Beach Fl
Buddy you have to find a postcard company in the area, or start printing your own postcards. These are really nice. The Alaska bureau of tourism will love you.
"Hey you guys!"

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

Buddy you have to find a postcard company in the area, or start printing your own postcards. These are really nice. The Alaska bureau of tourism will love you.

Thanks!

Would love to do that, bringing a couple bucks in would be nice! :)

Do you even logic?

colormyheart

colormyheart

Pessimistic Reefer

• Members
  • 1,986 posts
  • Joined 12 May 2011
  • Texas
*sigh* I love these pictures. :wub:

& I think my favorite is the 'special' ice cream cone. :happy:

*Blue's RSM 130*

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

*sigh* I love these pictures. :wub:

& I think my favorite is the 'special' ice cream cone. :happy:

*sigh* Thanks! :P :lol:

Yeah, not sure what the person did to mess that up. :lol:

Do you even logic?

colormyheart

colormyheart

Pessimistic Reefer

• Members
  • 1,986 posts
  • Joined 12 May 2011
  • Texas
Didn't know it was possible to screw up an ice cream cone. You Alaskans taught me wrong.

:happy:

*Blue's RSM 130*

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Not to hard to teach a Texan wrong. :P

The only reason I knew that is because I've tried making them before as well. :lol:

Do you even logic?

colormyheart

colormyheart

Pessimistic Reefer

• Members
  • 1,986 posts
  • Joined 12 May 2011
  • Texas
Shush. :happy:

I'm prettttty sure I couldn't screw up an ice cream cone. Even with my anti-ninja abilities. :P

*Blue's RSM 130*

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
<_< *

Maybe true, but I managed. So I have worst :ninja: skills than you. :lol:

* Is it just me or dose that face look constipated? :lol:

Do you even logic?

colormyheart

colormyheart

Pessimistic Reefer

• Members
  • 1,986 posts
  • Joined 12 May 2011
  • Texas
Worst? WORST? No no, you mean worse. WORSE. I'm a grammar Nazi. asdfghjkl. Just another reason I'm so awkward. :P

Maybe it does? :lol: Or maybe it's just you? Or maybe we're both technically sleeping & dreaming right now, even though we think this is reality? & when we think, keyword THINK, we're sleeping & dreaming, it's really reality?

Or maybe I'm just so awkward I'll spontaneously combust. :lol:

*Blue's RSM 130*

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Worst.

Or is it the twilight zone? Do do dodo, dodo do do.

B)

Do you even logic?

kzv

kzv

Nano Reefer

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 02 May 2011
those ice cream cones are somewhat hard to make, I've destroyed many at my first few attempts when I use to work there lol :lol:

Orange Crush

Orange Crush

zany to the max

• Premium Members
  • 21,750 posts
  • Joined 12 Dec 2002
  • the NY that's not NYC
wuts photographery?

I'm the king of stupid

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place

wuts photographery?

wuts orange crush? :P

Do you even logic?

Swedereefer

Swedereefer

And?

• Members
  • 2,674 posts
  • Joined 23 Oct 2003
  • where the sun don't shine

wuts orange crush? :P

Posted Image

Edited by Swedereefer, 18 May 2011 - 08:58 AM.

Posted Image

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Didn't know that. And that sounds delicious. Feel free to send me samples of it. ;)

Do you even logic?

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,420 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Did some product Photographery tonight. I really enjoy this kind, and would love to do some work for company's.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Enjoy.

Do you even logic?