inTank Media Baskets

DCUEVAS74 Custom CAD 42GAL Rimless Build

DCUEVAS74

DCUEVAS74

Thanks evo! It's been a process but more than happy with the set up! Just started to transfer and acclimate corals over from my JBJ. Will have pics up soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, everything seems to be acclimating okay other than losing most of my blue hornet colony:(. Been battling some algae outbreaks and just introduced a small conch and sea hare to help out. Will have some pics soon!

• 2 years later...

I'm looking for the exact same tank dimensions. How much did it cost you from CAD light and did you consider ADA, AGE, or planet aquariums?

I'm looking for the exact same tank dimensions. How much did it cost you from CAD light and did you consider ADA, AGE, or planet aquariums?

I did. Think with shipping around $550 or more. Not quite sure, was a while back. Are you in the DFW Area?

No, I'm in Houston. A few of the tentative numbers I am hearing for an AGE one is up to about a grand or over. Is the overflow on yours through the bottom or the side?

No, I'm in Houston. A few of the tentative numbers I am hearing for an AGE one is up to about a grand or over. Is the overflow on yours through the bottom or the side?

Overflow through the bottom. I just had a new one custom made right here in the DFW area. My new setup will be 36" X 20" X 18" rimless with corner overflow, all starfire and overflow lid. Think I paid just over $400. I am really happy with his work. He's built numerous rimless tanks for people in DFW for years. If you want I can send you some pics and his contact info if you want.

Archived