6 replies to this topic

ermartin

ermartin

Reef NINJA

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Joined 04 Dec 2002
  • Northern Califa's

Anyone out there looking for some Nuclear Green Paly's I have a rock with about 100 that im looking to reduce down to maybe 25 as I am doing a complete remodel on the tank they are in. Not looking to sell but would be open to trades Location Fremont 94555

Posted Image
Posted Image

Sorry Im not the best with pictures i bought a frag of 2 about 1.5 - 2 years ago from ATL and this is how fast they grew
Gru: Hello, Fred. FYI. Your dog has been leaving little bombs in my yard, and I do not appreciate it.
Fred McDade: Oh you know dogs... they go where they want to go.
Gru: Unless they're dead.
[laughs]
Gru: Just kidding! Oh, though it is true.

Kazooie

Kazooie

Sing to me now, my angel of music

• Members
  • 8,460 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
I've got some nuclear green's I could trade... ;)

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.
Enjoy not posting you giant neckbeard looooser.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

Squared

Squared

nano reefer

• Members
  • 12,111 posts
  • Joined 13 Feb 2010
  • SoCal
what kind of lighting an how many inches below the light are they? i'm not looking to trade...but i think they look real nice.

Edited by Squared, 13 January 2011 - 06:13 PM.

ermartin

ermartin

Reef NINJA

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Joined 04 Dec 2002
  • Northern Califa's

what kind of lighting an how many inches below the light are they? i'm not looking to trade...but i think they look real nice.

its a 20k XM bulb they are about 10inches below the light and maybe 6inches below the water line. the picture sucks they have an awesome glow to them i just haven't played with taking pictures

I've got some nuclear green's I could trade... ;)

Wasnt that my line ^^^^ I'm confused ?
Gru: Hello, Fred. FYI. Your dog has been leaving little bombs in my yard, and I do not appreciate it.
[laughs]

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,460 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
Naw, I'm offering to trade mine for yours. :lol:

If you were into the puberty phase, you'd be a ####ing neckbeard. Get out of here you ####ing tween #### ##### ass mother####er stupid ##### bastard ####er chicken leg pride rally supporter. Get out of here with your poverty opinions you ####ing ice cream sandwich stupid #### ##### alter ego reported for harassing me and I messaged the FBI and I left Obama a voicemail and wrote a postcard to your parents.

Do you even logic?

thanks jen. i have him on ignore so i don't get sick whenever he's craving attention. kazooie, to be honest the world would be better off without you and your parents will actually be happy when they discover you lifeless in the bathtub with slit wrists. HTH

ermartin

ermartin

Reef NINJA

• Members
  • 924 posts
  • Joined 04 Dec 2002
  • Northern Califa's

Naw, I'm offering to trade mine for yours. :lol:

yea i figured that out :) reading about German Shepard's on a fish forum kind of made me brain dead
[laughs]

Kazooie

Kazooie

• Members
  • 8,460 posts
  • Joined 10 Jul 2010
  • This Place
lol

Do you even logic?