Coral Vue Hydros

Reef Clean up Crew Sale with Free shipping!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Some people have asked, so we decided to deliver:

For $15 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 30, very strong 20)

20 Dwarf Ceriths

8 Nassarius

8 Florida Ceriths

5 Large Nerite

For $25 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 40, very strong 30)

30 Dwarf Ceriths

13 Nassarius

13 Florida Ceriths

8 Large Nerite

For $35 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 50, very strong 40)

40 Dwarf Ceriths

15 Nassarius

18 Florida Ceriths

12 Large Nerite

For $45 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 70, very strong 50)

50 Dwarf Ceriths

21 Nassarius

24 Florida Ceriths

15 Large Nerite

And we have the following refugium packs on special -

Nano Refugium Pack - 2 Mangroves and Smaller portions of chaeto and gracilaria

Refugium Pack - 5 Mangroves and a chaeto and a gracilaria

Big Refugium Pack - 15 Mangroves and 1 portions of chaeto and 4 portions of gracilaria

These promotional items can be found here:

http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=sho...t&Itemid=34

These crews are pretty well rounded and hardy additions. The prices are also unbeatable, so no worries there. You should see decent results from them, but if you want these base crews customized you can always ask us:

Custom Clean Up Crews

johnmaloney

thanks! we will probably have good prices then too though, so no worries. :)

I dropped the prices above, after pricing them out at the site you didn't save much, so I fixed that.

I dropped the prices above, after pricing them out at the site you didn't save much, so I fixed that.

Sure rub it in.. LOL

You always have rockin prices I don't ever thing about going any where else for my CUC needs anymore.

I have probably priiced sliced and rediced my CUC plan in the tank 10 times over the last week on your site..LOL

Blueangel44
:( Tank is still cycling once I saw free shipping I was like I am totally buying this but then i realized tank hasn't finished cycling :D When it is I will totally buy a clean up crew from you thanks for the great deals John! :bowdown:
johnmaloney
Sure rub it in.. LOL

You always have rockin prices I don't ever thing about going any where else for my CUC needs anymore.

I have probably priiced sliced and rediced my CUC plan in the tank 10 times over the last week on your site..LOL

so that was you? :)

These packages rock... How well do you think they'll fare with the heat in the midwest though?

Fairly well, to be honest after we got to shipping a high number of packages every other week losses have stabilized at a certain percentage each month. +/- 1% is the most it has deviated, with the exception of Jan 2010, when an entire shipment was lost/grossly delayed because of flight delay issues out of PBIA. (where our packages flight out from)

Blizzards and heat waves drive up sales oddly enough, but we haven't seen too much of a difference. Rough handling of a box causes more losses than temperature, we just had one shipment that was half crushed take some losses to mild weathered WA, and had no losses to a package that went to 110+ Palm Springs, CA... It is a roll of the dice more than anything.

These particular critters can handle temperatures in excess of 100 degrees for quite sometime, the exception is the Florida Ceriths that have a smaller temperature range which is closer to what you would normally expect, only handling temps above 90 for a few hours. But as long as it doesn't stay on the truck long, and if someone is home you should be alright.

:( Tank is still cycling once I saw free shipping I was like I am totally buying this but then i realized tank hasn't finished cycling :D When it is I will totally buy a clean up crew from you thanks for the great deals John! :bowdown:

thanks! we may keep them around if they are popular.

sure, as long as it is a Priority Mail safe item, (no * next to the name), you can add it.

Awesome. Just put my order in. Can't wait to get yet another shipment of goodies!

BTW - if anyone here has yet to buy from John... stop waiting. His livestock is always top quality and his customer service is beyond top notch!

hey john your awesome!!!! too bad my tank is cycling at the moment. but i will def make an order when the time comes. my last order from you was incredible.

johnmaloney

Thanks! I am glad it went well.

Hey guys - just a reminder these packs are as is, you can't switch it around even if the value would be less. It just makes it too difficult because if we let one person do it wouldn't be fair to those we have already shipped but didn't allow substitutions for. Sorry! We will re-work the packs soon, to give you a few more options, and we will make them at least semi-permanent.

edit - I am mad I didn't take the opportunity in the first line to do:

"Some people have asked, so we decided to deliver: - for free ;) "

That would have been awesome. I am a big fan of ad cliches.

• 3 months later...

Just received my "20 gallon" clean up crew. My clean up crew was nothing like I had ordered. Mr. Maloney must have a OCD because he apparently wanted my tank to be REALLLLLYYYY clean. It might have been when I mentioned a few of Ry05coupe's snails didn't make shipping that he decided that he would give me umpteen million snails. IT'S AWESOME! I am loving it. Thanks John! I appreciate it greatly.

So does one of my acans (at least I think it is, it ate one of the little snails) It was nuts!

I don't know if this specific one was but I couldn't figure out which of John's post to post in so I chose the closest one to what I ordered haha. But there is free shipping on the "quick crews" helluva deal if you ask me.

yeah, if you are looking for a cuc, do not hesitate to buy from john. such a nice guy with great communication! AND he totally hooks you up! :D

i've ordered from john a bunch of times now. nothing but awesome

Archived