Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Throwback Pricing at ReefCleaners.org

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Remember when we first started in? When the prices everywhere in the hobby were like a $1 or more per snail? In short, do you remember 2008?

Well the weather is finally nice again, and we would like to offer you the introductory prices we offered on certain products from back in the day, when gas was only $4 a gallon. :)

Today at noon we will roll back our prices on these items:

Dwarf Ceriths - $.10 each

Florida Ceriths - $.35 each

Nassarius Snails - $.35 each

Blue Leg Hermits - $.25 each - nice assortment with extras. Not the micros in all black dwarf cerith shells.

Nerites - large - $.40 each - very nice sizes

Chitons - $1.50 each

Limpets - $.40 each

Chaeto - $4 each

Halimeda - (if available during sale should come in midway) $5 from high quality supply

Ulva - $3 per plant

Gracilaria $3 per plant

5 pack of mangroves $3

And some other specials like porcelains for $2, $4 filter feeder mix, $2.25 for our base rock with shipping included on most orders etc...All the basics to keep the tank looking good, and of course the service and support that you can't find anywhere else. Big Sale is Super Awesome. :)

Ask for free stuff from the Keys and you shall receive. Will be gone on Thursday and Friday for that trip though, so emails will be slow those two days. The next shipping day is Tuesday, so we can catch up on emails after our return from down south. If we aren't familiar with your tank setup, leave us a note about what you have going on so we can match free items to good homes.

Sweet, timing couldn't be better. I was actually just about to place an order, now I'll wait and place a substantially larger order haha.

johnmaloney

the quality is good this time of year too. i love spring when it comes to inverts. now macro just needs to get on the ball... ;)

BAH ! Placed my order yesterday, its ok tho... I'll have my cute little porcelains THIS friday :D

I wanted those but feared they would become 6 Line, Emerald Crab, or Moray food.

Is it odd that I'm tempted by the Giant Marine Hermit?

Saw one about 4 inch across at the LFS yesterday ! SOO cool. big furry claws like the land ones kiddies have. Crazy how huge they can get.

12", according to the description. I smell a refugium king, to keep all the Gorilla crabs in line. My only concern would be shells for it to switch in to...

Might have to throw more money at you, John.

johnmaloney

shell craft stores, ebay etc...find really nice shells, like huge murex spindles and stuff. that is what I would do. All the giants I have are in decked out shells. One is in the world's largest crown conch shell, (he is the pic), and then the other in the world's largest moon snail's shell. I would have rather had the snails, they must have been huge. They all exceed the size range for their species. The other one I have is with a fighting conch shell, with slipper shells and a hermit anemone.

AdriftQuasar

Definitely need to reinforce my CUC, but I'm not sure what all I should get. How long is this special running? I sent an email through your website regarding a custom CUC with my tank details to see what you would reccommend. In case you haven't gotten it:

20H mixed reef with 250w MH

2 Koralia 1's for flow

No additional filtration equipment

Mixed corals, SPS, LPS, Softies

2 Occelaris clowns and a sixline wrasse, been considering adding a blenny of some kind

tank is three years old and hasn't been looking it's best lately, which is why I haven't posted a 3 year update.

So, what would you suggest wise one? A reply here, a pm, or an email would be greatly appreciated.

johnmaloney

i should get to those today, we are quoting 4 days through the site, but I want to answer them all before my trip to the keys later today. I should have it done by 4 the latest, so I will use that form.

how long is the special running?..Can I order now and request for a later shipping date ( I mean within a 3 week period ?)

Archived