inTank Media Baskets

Fluval osaka 260 or 320

Mechano

Hey everyone,

I am interested in setting up one a fluval Osaka tank build BUT I need to know whether or not they can be drilled to allow for a sump. I cannot seem to find any info regarding these tanks and drilling and have an opportunity to buy one but need to know this first..

Thanks in advance guys/gals

I have a 155 and have asked the same question at my LFS. They seemed to think drilling that tank wouldnt be a great idea. I guess you could contact Hagen directly.

I have a 155 and have asked the same question at my LFS. They seemed to think drilling that tank wouldnt be a great idea. I guess you could contact Hagen directly.

Ok, well I found the info in regards to drilling these tanks and they ARE NOT tempered, and they are drillable if you were wondering rpayer

• 4 months later...

I have drilled this tank (I got the 320) and have not had any issues at all.. beautiful tanks. I will try to post some pics one of these days.

• 2 weeks later...
I have drilled this tank (I got the 320) and have not had any issues at all.. beautiful tanks. I will try to post some pics one of these days.

any pics of this yet?

• 2 months later...

Archived