Welcome to JunYoUngMins Ten gallon Paradise
November 15, 2009
To start off i'd like to say Good luck to everyone, lets all have a good time and learn from each other. Lets get this started!The Plan
So to get started i wanted to do something different with this tank. I want this tank to look super clean, easy, and natural. So i have a few ideas i am going to do, but i cant share that right now. I am doing a DSB though
::EDIT:: Ok now that the contest is started my plans are to have a enclosed closed loop. there will be no drilling or anything. it will all be enclosed underneath the DSB. I will also be going rimless as many others are. i took off both rims from a standard tank and added more silicone.
- $0-Tank: Standard glass tank
- $28.89-Filter: Aqua Clear 30Purchase site
- $89.89-Lighting: 4x24w T5ho Fixture Purchase site
- $32-Circulation: 2x Maxi-jet 1200 Purchase site
- $0-Heater: Visitherm wal-mart HeaterPurchase site
- $12 LR 3lbs
- $30 6 head frogspawn
- $35 Red lobo brain
- $35 Green brain
- $27 5" Electric blue favia
Edited by junyoungmin, 15 December 2009 - 10:29 AM.