Innovative Marine Aquariums

November 2009 - StevieT

Christopher Marks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job Stevie- us Wisconsinites know how to reef!

+1

And I think that its definitely related to the beer.....because it is necessary to reefing :D

+1

And I think that its definitely related to the beer.....because it is necessary to reefing :D

I dont know if i had some beers while trying to rescape my 40 last nite the live rock that went through my door on my stand would have went flying into the glass i think................

Again sweet tank

Go Wisconsin Go

Probably because we are the furthest from an ocean you can get.

And because we can walk on our lakes in the winter

+1 lol. Yay Wisconsinites!

Edit: Got so caught up in the Wisconsin moment almost forgot to say congrats!

I dont know if i had some beers while trying to rescape my 40 last nite the live rock that went through my door on my stand would have went flying into the glass i think................

Again sweet tank

:huh: really? Is everything alright? Do you need some duct tape to fix anything?

+1

I just realized I have never had a beer around my tank :tears: That would get my fired.

+1 lol. Yay Wisconsinites!

Edit: Got so caught up in the Wisconsin moment almost forgot to say congrats!

meh, less congrats more "go Wisconsin"

Congrats! You ever thought about getting a RSM 250 for when you get an AIO for home? That would be sick.

We'll see. Actually thinking about a solana for the next tank just so I have an excuse to buy it for research.

Congrats StevieT...

I'm sure you have mentioned it, but how do you keep the mandarin healthy in a nano?

Does it eat prepared food, or do you add copepods from time to time?

I'm trying to read your tank thread but 130-something pages!? Wow, That says something.

Cheers.

Thank you. The mandarin is fully trained to eat frozen food. I feed it Rods food every M, W, F with the rest of the tank. I have had it over a year now.

Check out the video on the first page of this thread, there you will see some footage of him eating.

Archived