inTank Media Baskets

how to convince people that their are 10 gallon reefs and they are not 1000

Reret10

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta say that I agree with your mom. Don't get a nano. It is not that it can't be done, but it shouldn't be done. There are more important things in your life right now. Like girls. Why not spend your time chasing them. Go to the mall and blow your money on fun things. It's true, there are a lot of kids here on the forum. A lot of them have some decent tanks.

If you are under 20, you shouldn't have a reef at all. Except for alto, She should stick around to answer the hard noob questions.

animalmaster

jacobnano

squared

Kazooie

iball

Euphyllia

I'm sure I missed a few.

You all need to go start chasing girls and doing other things kids your age are supposed to do. Well Kazooie, you can have a pass on half of that statement.

Edit-

I posted before I finished reading the thread. Jeez.

Everybody misses me when they list young reefers I'm 13 and honestly I socialize best with adults

Edit: epic face palm didn't see your edit

You all need to go start chasing girls and doing other things kids your age are supposed to do. Well Kazooie, you can have a pass on half of that statement.
devilsadvocate
The title of this thread makes my head hurt.

i noticed that as well, i just decided not to say anything. :wacko:

:mellow: I've had a girlfriend for four years

Consitering that I am over double your age, and just some random stranger on the internet, I don't think that it is appropriate for me to be dishing out any more advice that I already have. Anyone else that would is pretty creepy imo.

But, if I knew you irl, we would be having a serious talk right about now.

Consitering that I am over double your age, and just some random stranger on the internet, I don't think that it is appropriate for me to be dishing out any more advice that I already have. Anyone else that would is pretty creepy imo.

But, if I knew you irl, we would be having a serious talk right about now.

Serious talk, about what? The dangers of not correctly identifying Amanita muscaria? Eh I'm droppin it.

2nd draft

Dear Reret 10s mother,

Im terribly sorry for attempting to intervene in your parenting. Its obvious to me now, that you know the limitations of your child much better than any of us on this forum. Please velcro his helmet back on before he hurts himself. Those finding nemo coloring books have sparked some cute fantasies in him.But im actually quite impressed that he managed to create an account and post as many times as he has. That is a sign that the new medication is taking effect. I heard that he got accepted to the special needs school, STEM. Thats good. I wish you and your family the best. You are an inspiration to us all.

Lmfao.

1232963672_54e6114_www_fbgif_com.gif

The only place I've seen that picture is on the YouTube studio version of the Greatful Dead performing 'Ripple'

The only place I've seen that picture is on the YouTube studio version of the Greatful Dead performing 'Ripple'

I just found it on google images. Psycadelic killer mushrooms and whatnot.

Well I was going to, but now that you've said this.... I've decided not to. :wizard:

:wub:

Imma go get a gyro, anyone want anything?

Archived