inTank Media Baskets

FS- sps, lps, softie

keydiver

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Onebaldman

Might be easier to modify your original post with what you have left and what you have added. Hard to read through and see everything.

I'm interested in things, just hard to know what you have and don't have.

Might be easier to modify your original post with what you have left and what you have added. Hard to read through and see everything.

I'm interested in things, just hard to know what you have and don't have.

Updated the front page for you and any others that may be confused. Thanks for the friendly advice

Onebaldman
Updated the front page for you and any others that may be confused. Thanks for the friendly advice

Thank you, and no problem B)

Hey would you willing to put together a small sortie package for my 5 g Pico... its cycling right now but should be done around the end of this month. Just wondering what you could come up with for me. Also priority is fine as I live in north fl just above Gainesville. Let me know if you would be willing to do this.

Hey would you willing to put together a small sortie package for my 5 g Pico... its cycling right now but should be done around the end of this month. Just wondering what you could come up with for me. Also priority is fine as I live in north fl just above Gainesville. Let me know if you would be willing to do this.

Sure I can include whatever you'd like. I can do smaller frags and more variety, larger frags and less variety, whatever you need. Just give me an idea of what you're looking for and I'll work something out.

What is priority shipping to NYC - 10017

Looking for some awesome zoa frags

Priority is $8.75. I've got 4 different types of zoas right now

gonzalez78

Hello i am interested in a couple of the black zoas do you think they would be fine priority shipped to northern California and the shipping cost to 95407.

Thanks,

Luis

I am interested in ordering some coral from you. I will PM you with a list of what I would like and you can let me know what is still available.

Thanks.

I am interested in ordering some coral from you. I will PM you with a list of what I would like and you can let me know what is still available.

Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

Hello i am interested in a couple of the black zoas do you think they would be fine priority shipped to northern California and the shipping cost to 95407.

Thanks,

Luis

Ok, priority shipping is $10.40. I have shipped zoas priority many times without problems, but you are on the other side of the country, and it is summer. My personal opinion is that they will be fine, but I cannot offer live arrival with priority.

JamieSheffield

I would like to take both samples of Xenia and the GSP, shipped to 12945.

If you PM me a total, along with a your email address, I'll paypal you the money ASAP.

Thanks,

Jamie

What would shipping be to 02571? Thanks.

$30 express, $8 priority

How much shipping mostly SPS to 97420?

sent you a pm

Archived